How they look at you

Niragi
He looks at you like you are the best thing that ever happened to him. Maybe sometimes he looks at you like you're pray. Eyes filled with a sort of childishness as he stares at you. You can tell a lot by looking into his eyes, even if he thinks he's great at hiding it. His eyes are filled with a sort of amorous adoration that makes your heart swell and beat a thousand miles per hour.

Chishiya

Chishiya looks at you with a love that makes you feel fully admired. He looks at you with a discreet smile in his eyes, not his usual smirk. There is something so warm about his eyes, like pools of hot coffee in the golden light of a sunrise. He looks at you with eyes full of need, and all the saccharine sweet word he'd say if he tried to break down his walls.

Matsushita

Matsu looks at you with sparkling in his eyes, like you are the rarest gem on the Earth. He looks at you with genuine care, thoughts of a life with you behind them. Blowing white curtains with the sunlight streaming in from the balcony. You can't see the thoughts in his eyes, no matter how hard you look. He looks at you with wonder; how are you possibly his?

Banda

He looks at you with a look that only reads as pure adoration. Determination to make sure you feel loved, how hard he's trying to leave the man he was behind. Absolute devotion to you. His eyes have been cast in shadow until he met you. You brought light into his life. So he looks at you like he looks at the moon. In absolute adoration.

Kuina

She looks at you like you're the only person alive. You are her reason to continue loving, she says. And her eyes reflect exactly how she feels in that sense. She loves eye contact, and she's so easy to read. She likes that though. Her eyes hold so much passion and love for you, for life.

Arisu

He looks at you with an observant stare. He tries to make sure he can know what you want or need before you say something. His eyes are filled with the need to keep you safe and by his side. He wants to help you as much as possible, making sure you never feel like your needs aren't met.

Chota

His eyes are full of care as he gazed at you. A soft and sweet stare that reads nothing but pure love. His eyes sparkle when they meet yours, like electricity just ran through him. He has expressive eyes that are so easy to read, but he doesn't care. Shouldn't he want you to know just how much he loves you?

Karube

He stares with a mixture of need, love, and care. He wants to care for you and make you feel like you don't need to ask. Because he already knows. He always needs you. He wants you to just be able to look at him and just feel the care radiating from his stare.

Ann

She looks at you with an amused stare. Her eyes are usually cold and calculating, but when she looks at you that all fades away. You melt her from the inside out, and she's amused that someone makes her feel like this. Literal heart eyes when you smile her way. Of course, you can't see that. But she knows.

If you guys like this let me know and I'll do a part two with more characters!