WIP List

Ok, so here's a list of all the WIP's I have/am planning on. These are not in order of when I will release them, just listed randomly! (Unless you would like to see one before the rest, don't be scared to tell me so, because I will release it as soon as I possibly can!)

[Eros] - Arisu (Wow, there's a lot of the cupid ideas I haven't published/finished- Eros is sexual or erotic love. Lust. Can be romantic love you share with a partner. Sorry to say that this man needs your help with a lot of things.)

[Storge] - Karube (Another part of the cupids series. Storge is the affection and love between family. As I've said, there will be a romantic relationship between him and you. It's just what you're the cupid of!)

[Philia] - Chota (Part of the cupids series! Philia is the love you share between friends. You will definitely help this man, because he needs confidence- and someone to hold his hand. Please I would give the world to give him a hug- again, will be a romantic relationship/attraction between both of you)

[Philautia] - Hatter (the next in line for the cupid series, as this is what a lot of people voted for both on here, and tumblr! Philautia is the love of self, whether it be positive or negative. You're most definitely going to get to slap him. Once. Or twice. I'm kidding... kind of- Once more, romantic relationship/attraction/feelings between the two of you)

[Chicken Tendies] - Arisu, Niragi. (It's a love triangle yay- Based off the song Chicken Tendies by Clinton Kane. Like... you will get a happy ending, even if it's a sad song, no worries bb)

Scenarios/Headcanons:

Poly Relationship Headcanons ( Will contain a multitude of pairings of the characters and the reader)

Chapter... I don't even know at this point) of '100 Promises' is a work in progress as well!

There's a few I'm contemplating just because they deal with mental health issues/illnesses(that I've recovered from, have, or that I've done extensive research on), just because I know a lot of people aren't comfortable with that, and I try to make this a safe space for everyone!

And of course, if you want to request something, or see something, don't be afraid to send it! You guys are all super creative with your asks/requests they make my brain buzz!