Plants [Aguni Morizono]

HE IS SO TORTURED AND IT MAKES ME SAD

Pre-borderlands, Hatter playing matchmaker , cursing i think that's it

You owned a flower shop. That was really all that needed to be said.

You had always loved plants from a yound age, always taking care of your garden.

Next door to you there was a hatter. He was rather excentric and always said hello to you.

"Goodmorning (Y/N)!" He chirped, walking through the door with a smile. "Goodmorning Takeru," you said, placing some of your rose bushes out into the greenhouse area. He followed behind you.

"So... if my friend needed desperate help with one of his house plants... would it be a bother if he came to ask you for help?" He asked suddenly. "A friend?" You asked, opening up a bag of soil, adding some of your compost into it,, mixing it around. "Yes! A friend, uhm he.. has this plant and it is just not doing well. No matter what he does with it," he explained. "Ahh... I see. Well, you can tell him I'd be more than happy to help," you said with a smile. "Thank you! I'll be sure to send him in later,"he said, leaving you to your work.

You sighed, wiping your forehead from the sweat. There was dirt on your hands, and you heard the bell for the door chime. You sighed, walking up to the front part of the building.

"Hello, how can i-"

"(Y/N) I brought my friend!" The man said excitedly.

You looked shocked at his outburst.

"Alright calm down Jesus... (L/N) (Y/N)," you introduced to the tall man.

"Morizono Aguni... it's a pleasure to meet you. Takeru won't shut up actually," he muttered.

You giggled. He swore that his heart must have been beating at the speed of light when he finally took a good look at you.

You were gorgeous. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair put into (H/S). And your beautiful (e/c) eyes. Your skin was glowing, as if you wore glitter, but he knew it was probably from the exptensive care you took of it. Especially since you worked out in the sun most days. There was dirt smudged on your face and on the cute overalls you had on.

"So, you gonna keep staring or actually talk to her?" Takeru whispered to his hest friend. The stoic man looked away shyly.

He had seen you around obviously. If you closed early you'd help Takeru. If not, you two would close at the same time everyday. Many days he passed by to talk to his friend and watched you lovingly take care of each and every plant.

He remembered watching you cry over a vase that a kid had broken. Not while they were in the store, but you cried over it. Maybe it was about the plant and not the vase, but still.

You smiled. "Morizono, Takeru here told me you needed help with a plant, yes?"

He nodded. Why would his his friend lie to her about that. There was really an easier way to do this, like just say he wanted to meet you. But his friend oh so into theatrics had to lie.

"So what kind is it?"

Fuck.

"Hydrangea."
"Ugh, they are so picky," you mumbled, grabbing some different things around your shop.

He watched you mumble to yourself, grabbing things and putting them back. Then he noticed his friend had left.

He felt bad that you were frazzled running around the store for a plant that he most definitely did not have.

"(L/N), it's ok you don't have to do all that," he said.

"Oh? But your-,"

"Doesn't exist. Made it up because I wanted to talk to you... just didn't know how to start conversation," he explained, a bit embarrassed.

You blushed.

"Oh... well... in that case, would you like to go get dinner or something tonight? Get to know me?" You asked with a bright smile.

He smiled back and nodded.

"I'd like that."

Takeru watched from the outside shop window and jumped in glee. Finally you two would stop being cowards and just talk.

"Another job well done by me if I do say so myself."

So sorry for the short chapter!