Interlude 2

The room was a bit silent, thought there were 6 cats in the room, not a single 1 of them said a word to one another. For 4 of those cats, they could not see the other 2 cats that were with them, but 1 of those cats, a young kit with a messed up paw, almost felt as if it could feel the other 2 cats in the room with them, but she could not see them.
She shook her head, as it was not where her thoughts were at, at the exact moment. She looked at the other 3 cats that she was with, and 2 of the cats were also kits like her, and they looked a bit similar to her as well. It was clear that they were her kin, but you already know where we are heading with this.
The smallest kit, Limp, looked over at the large she cat, who was the mother of the litter that she was with, Nifty, as her name was. Limp stared at her for a bit of time, as it was clear that she was thinking of something to say to her mother.
She looked a bit nervous, almost as if she was afraid to talk to her mother for some odd reason or another. The other 2 kits that she was with, he had been laying in their beds for quite some time, then got up, as they looked around. They looked a bit sad, but at the same time, a bit excited as well.
Limp, moved back from where she had been standing at for some time, as she decided that she was not going to say what it was that she had in mind, as her kin mates were now paying full attention as to what was going on around them.
The largest kit of them all, Pike, looked at his mother for a couple of moments, as he still had the same sad look on his face. He shook his head, as he was sure that he would get over whatever it was that he was thinking, at some point or another... At least, he hoped.
Pike then got a bit closer, and he rubbed up against the fur of his mother. His mother was never a cat that was close to any cats, like that at least, but she let her kit rub against her, as she felt a bit bad for him, as she knew how hurt he was, from the decision that she had made just last night.
She wished that she had not had to do it, and she wish that some thing that was in her head, could just get over the fact that she did like Nut... She wished that she could just fall in love with the tom cat, he was a great cat, and a great friend as well.
She just did not have those same feelings for him, for some odd reason. She shook her head, as she looked at her kit for a bit more time, and then she nodded for her kit to go ahead and say what it was, that was clearly in his head at the moment.
She already knew what it was going to be about, but she felt bad for what she was doing to her kits, so she felt like she should help them through all of this. She felt like they would get over it soon when they met her knew mate, as he was a great tom cat.
She let out a bit of a sad sigh at the same time, as she dipped her head down to the ground, so low down, that it almost dipped in to the head of the kit that she was with. The kit sat there for a little while longer, until he then began to speak to her.
"We understand mom... It is okay that you do not love Nut... We will support your decision..." He said to her. Both of his sisters sat there, as they were a bit shocked as to what he had just said to their mother. The smallest kit, then nodded, to let her mother know that she agreed with him.
The larger she kit did not seem to feel the same about what it was that her brother had just said to their mother. She turned her head away from him, as she did her best to hide away the bit of anger that was building up in her at the exact moment.
The mother sat there for a couple of moments, as she was a bit shocked by the response of her kits, but she nodded to all of them, as she was happy that they would support her wherever she decided to go. It made her feel a lot better of a mother.

Now... The kits were with their mother, in the room that they typically slept in, but that last night, was going to be the last time that it was going to happen. They began to get ready for where it was that they were going, and the next journey that they had to take in life.
This was more about the other 2 cats that had been in the room with the other 4 right now. The other 4 cats did not know they were there, but the 2 cats just watched, and listened to all that had just happened, in a bit of some strange silence.
The 4 cats moved around a bit, and then they eventually nodded in a bit of an agreement, as they then began to walk out of the room that they were currently in right now. The 2 other cats that were in the room as well, sat there for a little bit more time.
Then the ginger bushy tailed she cat, turned her head to another ginger furred tom cat, that looked quite a bit similar to her. She squinted her eyes at him, as she was doing her best to hide the fact that she was a bit afraid with all that was going on right now.
The tom looked at her for a bit of time, as he understood the reason that she was so afraid. This was the first time that she had been a star clan cat, that had to help the living cats, go in with a destiny that they had to achieve.
He let out a bit of a sigh, as he wished that his daughter understood that she was doing alright. She was so afraid that she was going to fail, and that the prophecy would not come true. The tom shook his head at her, and then began to speak to the she cat.
"Calm down Squirrelflight... You are doing fine... Much better than most if I must say so in fact... You have shown a lot of dedication to this... You have always been a cat to prove that it can do things that others say it wont..." He said to his daughter, with a bit of a smile on his face.
Squirrelflight sat there for a couple of seconds, as she took in what it was that her father had just said to her just now. It put a bit of a smile on her face, as she thought back on her life, with not too much of a humble manner, as she knew that he was right.
Squirrelflight then turned her head back over to the door to the room that all of the other cats had just left out of. She sat there for a few moments, and then she looked back to her father, and then she began to speak to him.
"We must follow them now Firestar... When they find out, they will be quite a bit disappointed." She said back to her father. Firestar sat there for a couple of seconds, as he knew that this moment was much unlike most, and they were a bit short on time.
He nodded back to Squirrelflight, and then they began to walk in to the room that the other 4 cats had just gone in to. Once they were in there as well, they then began to look around, to see as to where all of the cats had all gone off to.
They then spotted the 3 kits with their mother, who was doing her best to calm them down. 1 of the kits was crying her eyes out, as 1 of the other 2 had his head down low to the ground, as it was clear that he was doing his best to hide his emotions, much unlike his sister was doing.
The 3rd kit, did not seem to have much emotion at all which was a bit weird to say, as she was the smallest cat, and 1 might assume that she would be the weakest out of all of them. The kit shook her head though, and then she rubbed against her sister.
Her sister moved back, it a bit of anger, as she did not want her smaller sisters help in making her feel any better. The younger kit, Limp, moved back, as it was clear that she was a bit hurt by what it was that her sister Gift had just done to her.
The mother was a bit surprised as well, but she did her best to hide her own emotion, as she knew that she was the mother right now, and she was supposed to be the one that was supposed to be strong for the rest of her litter.
She moved close to her kit, but she did do as Limp had just done, even though she knew that was only because Gift had done it, because she did not want to look weak to the weakest of the kin. Nifty then nodded to her kit, as she let out a bit of a sigh, as she then began to speak to her.
"Nut does care about you... He is just hurt by all of this, much like you are... Do not over think it... Just come with me, we need to be heading off, we might make it halfway by the time the night passes." She said back to her kit. Gift looked at her for a couple of moments, with a bit of an angry look on her face.
She was not angry at her mother, but she was more angry at the fact that she knew what she had said was right, but she felt like she could not believe it, or she did not want to believe it. Gift stood there for a bit of time, and then she looked down at the ground.
She knew that she should not take all of her anger out on her kin. She knew that was all that she really had left now, and she had to keep them close to her. She too then let out a bit of a loud sigh as well, and then she responded to what her mother had said.
"I hope so... I hope we will get to see him again..." She said back to her. Nifty looked at her for a bit of some time, as she then suddenly turned her head away from her kit. She was sure that it would not be the case, as she felt like it would not be long til her kits got over all of this.
She then shook her head, as she looked back over to her kits. Her kits were all staring at her, as they were not sure what it was that they must do next, or where it was that they should be heading off to. Nifty blinked, as she was a bit lost in her head.
She then looked at her kits, as she saw that they were looking up to her right now. She knew that it was her time, and she knew that she must be taught the ways that her own mother had taught her when she was around the age of her own kits.
She nodded to all of her kits, and then she nudged her head over to the cat door that was not too far away from them right now, to let them know that it was now time. Her kits then eventually slowly began to nod back to her as well.
Nifty felt like she wanted to cry, as she took one last look at the home that she had been staying in for some time, and then she looked away from it. It was not hers anymore... Nifty then began to walk over to the cat door, as her kits followed from right behind her.

The 2 other cats that were in the room, watching all that had just went on, then turned their heads, and looked at one another. Squirrelflight blinked a few times, and then she began to speak to her father, Firestar, after they stood there in silence for a bit longer.
"So... This is all going according to the plan then?" She said to Firestar. She looked at him, as she felt a bit nervous, as it sure did not seem like this was going to good. Firestar turned his head over to her, and he blinked a few times and then began to laugh.
Squirrelflight stared at him, as she was a bit confused as to what it was that he had found so funny. She was scared of all of this, and she was not afraid to admit it for once. Firestar then just shook his head, and then decided to respond to her as well.
"Moon left his two leg place just today, so I would say this is going perfectly."