Chapter 28

"Caw. What? destroy the moon? caw."

"You will see in a minute what I mean."

I put my chain scythe away and take out my sword again. I stretch my arm back as far as it can go and throw it.

Breath of Galaxies: Nebulas Collapse

In a few minutes, the tip of my sword pierced the moon, and then came the impact. The moon started to crack, and then more cracks started to form around the sky. More and more cracks started to show until the illusion finally broke and crumbled down to the ground. I take out my shorter sword and run.

Breath of Galaxies: Planets Collapse

I jump through the window of the building and stab the demon's neck. As their neck started to disintegrate they were able to land a punch on my stomach before dying.

[I don't know why I made that technique when it leaves me open for attacks.]

I jump out of the building and over to the building where (c/n) is waiting for me.

"So that is what you mean. caw."

"Hn. Let's go home."

She flies over to me and nuzzles her head into my neck. I coo as I place her into my arms and start walking back to the Butterfly Estate.

[I guess I will have to ask for a new uniform since this one got ruined.]

"What kind of shitty breathing technique do you have?!"

"Hm."

I turn around to where the obscene shout that hurt my head came from. I see Sanemi standing on the walkway staring at me with wide eyes, but I think they are always like that. I give him a quick nod before turning around and walking away.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, answer me!"

I don't respond and continue walking away from the loud noise that is hurting my head.

"Hey, Stop!"

I feel a tight grip on my shoulder before I am roughly turned around.

"Why would I answer you when you never answered me?"

"When did I not answer you, not like I have to?!"

"When I asked you what a bit-ch was. Also, be quieter please I have a headache."

"Tch, whatever."

"Goodbye, I must go now."

Breath of Galaxies: Merging Galaxies

I disappear from his sight leaving a small gust of wind to hit him in the face.

"Tch, she just ran away when it was a simple question."

As I am running towards the Butterfly estate, I place one of my arms in front of (c/n) so that the wind does not wake her up as my other arm carriers her.

"Blood demon Art: Rose Whips"

I see a demon jump down from the tree as two big vines with roses and thorns rise from the ground and attack me. I slide on the heels of my feet as I bend backward to avoid getting hit with the vines.

"You have a special flower, give it to me!"

"Please be quiet (c/n) is trying to sleep."

She continues cackling at an even higher decibel. "Blood demon art: Thorn cage!"

A bunch of vines come bursting out of the ground and going towards me. They start to weave their way around me and make loops.

Breath of Galaxies: Quasar

Once they make a dome full of knots, it stills for a few seconds before the vines fall to the ground sliced to pieces.

"Wha- how!"

"You have very beautiful flowers."

That was the last thing she heard before her head fell to the ground and the rest of her body disintegrated. I looked down and saw that (c/n) was still asleep and lightly rubbed the top of her head before putting her in a more comfortable position and walking back to the estate. Once I was out of the woods, I was on the main path and walking by a town when I heard screaming coming from a close-by house. The noise woke up (c/n) and I ran to where the voices were coming from as she followed. When we got there, we saw a group of women jumping on top of tables screaming at each other.

"What is the problem here?" I say appearing next to one of the ladies.

"Ahhh, a scary child!"

[I look scary. or did I just scare her by walking too close?]

"Snakeeeeeeeee!"

The three women started running around again and getting to the highest level in a panic. I sweatdropped at their actions and walked over to where one of them was pointing. I lift up one of the crates that were in the way and I saw a flash of white, jump out at me. I stick my hand out to grab it, but instead of it being a random snake it was Kaburamaru.

"Hello Kaburamaru, if you are here, does that mean that Obanai is here, right?"

He looks at me and moves his head up and down before slithering off my arm and across the ground towards another crate. I follow after him and lift up the crate. When I do, we see two snakes, one attacking the other. I see it is going to strike again and slap its head hard.

[Maybe that was a little too hard.] I think as I watch the snake slowly lift its head from the ground.

It hisses at me and is about to jump again, I am quicker so before it was able to jump its head was already on the ground again.

"You shouldn't attack others when they are injured."

I gently show my arm to the other snake to show I am no harm to it. It slithers up my arm carefully, and I take it to a close-by, create and bandage it up. Kaburamaru had already slithered up my neck and was playing with (c/n). I was happy that neither of them was attacking each other. What I didn't know is they were cursing the snake that I was helping because it was getting all of my attention and care instead of them.

Once I was done bandaging up the snake he hissed at me and slithered around my hand while going to sleep. Once I was able to see him in the light, I found they were adorable. They were pink and white and quite small. I lightly pat their body as I walk back to the other snake. Since pinky slithered up my non-dominant hand I was able to defend against any attacks. When I find the snake again, it had its head tilted down and curled up into a ball.

"Ahem."

It looks up at me and then the snake on my hand. He moves his head from side to side while maintaining eye contact. I raise my eyebrow while bringing my hand up slowly. He quickly slithers close to my hand and pinkey slowly looks up from his sleeping position. He lightly boops his against Pinkey's and then quickly slithers away.

"Awe (y/n) -chan that is a cute snake. You also have Kaburamaru with you!"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

So I was seriously considering making a jujutsu kaisen book, but I'm probably gonna put out either an assassination classroom or haikyuu book out first. Which would you prefer first, honestly I have a lot of different prompts for different stories so I will probably end up doing both. I find it very funny when I end up sleeping in the middle of class just to think up a fight scene and then remember that I have a summative test waiting for me to complete.

Anyways I just wanted to say good luck to those who have already taken their fsa or the ones that are about to take them or any other kind on testing. I swear one of the proctors caught at least 5 people sleeping when I was taking it.