Chapter 18

(I found picture off of Pinterest with no credits and and other photos close to it also didn't have credit.)

"Tanjiro."

"Yes, Zenitsu."

"You will pay with your blood for this!"

"What!"

Zenitsu chases after Tanjiro with his sword spewing nonsense about 2 beauties traveling with him.

After Tanjiro says that Nezuko was his sister he calms down a bit and starts to chase Nezuko around the room. I tell Tanjiro to come over where I am sitting.

"What did you need (y/n)?"

"I am probably going to leave tonight."

"Again?"

"Yes, this place is a demon slayer corps establishment. They probably would have told them about my whereabouts."

"Why don't you just join us? You wouldn't have to hide wherever you go."

"There are still many things that I want to do. It is still fun playing a game with them. There might be a day that I will join, and I want you to have surpassed my expectations by then."

"Alright. I will be prepared for that day."

"I think that it is time you get some rest. Make sure to keep your friends safe."

"Goodnight (y/n)."

"Goodnight Tanjiro."

I stay in the room to make sure that they are all asleep before I leave. Once they are all asleep I quietly pick my things and walk out of the room and house. I leave a note behind thanking the lady for the food before I leave. I walk through the dark road towards the next town over.

They have a go tournament, and I was interested. I sign up for it and get a book on how to play. I read it over while watching some other people play. When it was my turn, I won. I continued to watch other games in between my own games. After playing about 5 more games I was in the top 4 people. I won the next game, and I was up against the town's go master next. As we play, I knew that I was at a major disadvantage but that was what made the game fun. I continue to play around with his attacks and traps. In the end, I accept defeat and he wins the game.

(The man is above) He comes over after the ceremony for his win. "You could have won at the end, why did you not place your piece there?"

I stare at him dot eyed. "I could have won?"

"Yes. If you had placed your piece to the right a few places you would have won."

"Interesting. I didn't know you could do that."

"How long have you been playing go? No one has been able to last that long against me in a long time."

"I just learned today when I signed up." I grab my things and walk away from the village. I walk with the rising sun behind me.

[That was fun for a while but the feeling didn't last as long as when I was with them. I wonder what will bring that feeling again?]

I continue going through different towns and absorb all that I can from cultures to families and new things like instruments, singing, and crafting.

***

I went to a blacksmith town to get my weapons serviced. I walked through while looking over the displays and the workers. I have this weird ability to see the world like glass and see muscle movements. It showed up one day when I was practicing, and I didn't know if other people have the ability or not. I look at the people making the swords and at their muscle movements to see what smith would make the type of blade that I like. After walking through almost the entire town, I haven't found a smith who makes the sword the way I like. Once I had made my way almost to the end of the town I walk past a shop that almost everyone stays away from. I take a look at their works and inside the shop. Once I walk inside the shop a knife comes flying at my head. I quickly move my head to the side so that my face doesn't get impaled.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"I wish to get a new sword and some of my weapons serviced."

"Hmm."

He quickly walks up to me and looks me over. He has long black hair and blue eyes.

"What makes you think that I would want you as a customer?"

"I like the way you make weapons and I thought that you would like a customer since you don't seem to have any."

Let's just say that after that blow I walked away happy and more people were willing to come to his shop. [My swords felt so light now.] I started swinging them around like a child and swing at how easy it is to swing.

I went to the next town over to take a few days to break and relax for a little bit. I do my normal routine and go to sleep. I was having a good sleep until I heard a noise.

[Can't I just have one normal night's sleep without being woken up?]

I grab the short sword that I keep on myself and quickly kill the demon standing outside my door, ready to breakthrough. When I open my eyes, I suck in a deep breath when I see a horde of demons all around the town. I quickly stumble back inside and grab all of my weapons.

Breath of Galaxies: Prominence Burst.

I kill three demons before killing the others in the nearby area. I jump to one of the roofs to get a good look at the rest of the town. I start making a lot of noise to get everyone up and out of their houses. I hear a few screams and rush to help those people and bring them to a house with wisteria poison and petals surrounding it. I ask them to navigate anyone else towards there and not go anywhere else. I start going around and directing people to the safe space. I cut off the demon's head and grab the two children before running back.

[ Why are they all attacking together?]