Chapter 15

Nezuko grabs my hand and points to where Tanjiro went. I look at her and see the determination in her eyes.

"Be careful ok."

'Hmm."

We both nod, and I go and help Tanjiro. When I arrive, I see him doing multiple water breathing techniques as he is being sent in different directions. As he is on the ground, I take the chance and go up in front of him. I sense something coming and slash it with my sword. [This must be the arrows they were talking about.] I tie a cloth around my eyes, so I can just focus on the arrows.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?"

"I know you have been hurt, let me do the rest. Sorry for this."

I pick him up and carry him with one arm. I place one sword away and face the demon. When he sends arrows from all around me I focus on my surroundings trying to find which arrow will hit me first. I say quietly, Breath of Galaxies: Quasar. As the arrows are all sent towards me I quickly and efficiently get rid of them with a few swings of my sword. I see the demon's head that Tanjiro had recently cut off on the ground cursing our existence. I carry Tanjiro bridal style as to not aggravate his wounds. When we reach where Nezuko and the temari demon are fighting we see the demon with 3 arms sticking out of her body. As it crushes her body from the inside out I get a rag with perfume and cover Tanjiro's nose and mouth.

I can see Tamayo's blood demon art at work since she invoked the curse. As the demon is laying there Yushiro runs over to me and slaps a cloth over my mouth.

"Don't inhale Tamayo's blood demon art! It is poisonous to humans."

As we are walking back inside Tanjiro asks if she is dead.

"No, Muzan's curse will permanently immobilize the demon, but they aren't fully dead. We have to wait for sunrise."

As we are about to leave, we hear the demon say, Mari.

"M-M-Ma- Mari. Mari come play with me."

Tanjiro seems to want to go to the demon, so I walk him towards her. I set him down, so he can do what he wants.

"You have killed many, but you are a child at heart."He places the ball in her hand and pats the demon's head. The sun rises, and she fades away into dust. As she goes away, nothing is left, not even bones.

I offer to help him walk but he declines. When we get inside Yushiro tells us to down into the basement.

We see Tamayo holding Nezuko and walking towards us." I have a question for you Tanjiro. Do you want Nezuko to stay with me and Yushiro?"

As he is thinking Nezuko pats Tamayo's head and then Yoshiro's head. She makes her way to her brother and holds onto his arm. He smiles and pats her head.

He looks at her for a bit contemplating what to do. I think it would be best if she stayed with me.

"I understand. Tamayo cries as Nezuko hugs her."

"Ahh, I am sorry if Nezuko upset you!"

"No, it is fine, she just made me happy."

I lean against the wall as she explains that Nezuko is under the influence of her blood demon art. When they bid them goodbye Tamayo says that she wants to talk for a bit. I walk with Tanjiro till we are out of his house and Yushiro comes with me for some reason.

"Your sister is not an eyesore and the girl is pretty."

He quickly turns around blushing and walks away without saying anything else. I turn back to Tanjiro and smile.

"Who was he talking about?"

Tanjiro felt a small pain in his heart when he heard him compliment you, but when you asked who he was talking about it went away. "I don't know."

"Anyway, good luck with your travels, and allow your body to heal itself before getting more injured."

"Ah, I will. Thank you for your help (y/n)!"

"No problem, goodbye."

I give him a hug before his crow screeches at him to get moving. We smile at each other before he goes off on his journey.

I walk back to the basement and talk with Tamayo. Yushiro comes back after a few minutes.

How do you know so much of the demons?"

"Let me tell you a story."

A long time ago there was a 5-year-old girl traveling through a village. She was a traveling musician and never stayed in the same town for very long. As she was walking through the town, she saw a group of kids bullying a kid with different clothing. She quickly went in front of the boy protecting him from getting hit. After she beat up the bullies since they don't go away she turns around and asked the boy if he was hurt. She saw that there was blood on him and bandaged him up. She felt something weird coming from the other child who was older than her, but she chose to ignore it. After she was done, she said that she told him that his eyes were very pretty and to take care.

She walked away without thinking to receive a name from the stranger. That was the worst mistake of her life. At that time she didn't know who he was or why he just stared at her never talking. Later through her travels more and more demons crossed paths with her but she had learned some tricks through her travels. Throughout the course of a couple of years, she had learned the truth of her blood. It was the rarest type only to be known every 1,000 years.

As I was telling the story, I was putting things away getting ready for my departure. Once everything was packed up, she stood up and grabbed her belongings.

"I believe that is the end of the story for now. I must be on my way. Sorry for the trouble that I have caused you."I turn and walk through the door, just as I am about to leave I hear Tamayo call out to me.

"What is your name? We had gotten Tanjiro's but not yours."

"I am (Y/n)(L/n). A self-named person who is a traveling musician."

I walk off into the sunrise not sure where I am headed. I just let the world control where I end up. I take out my pan flute and start to play a tune. As I walk farther into the distance, I wish the best for Tamayo, Yushiro, Tanjiro, and Nezuko.

Please let them be safe in their journeys.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if what they said isn't what they really said in the anime/manga, I didn't have a lot of time to research what they said and the complete events that happened. There was probably some really bad grammar in this chapter too, and I will probably edit it at a later date. I might only be posting one update next week since I have a lot of work due then and now, but I am not sure yet.