Chapter 14

Tanjiro took me to an udon shop after we had left the plaza. When we get closer to the shop, I see Nezuko is sitting there. The owner starts to yell at Tanjiro for not eating his food and forces him to eat it this time.

"You get that thing out of your mouth and eat. Chopsticks!"

"I would like 2 bowls, please!"

He stares at him. "Fine."

He turns to me."Are you going to eat as well?"

"Sure, one bowl, please."

We sit and wait for the food to be made. Nezuko hugs me and pats my head. I pat her head in return. When Tanjiro gets the food, he eats it all very quickly and tells the man that it was very delicious. When he turns back Tanjiro sees my bowl is empty and that I am wiping the sides of my mouth.

"How did you eat that so quickly (y/n)?"

"I should be asking you that, you ate more than me and faster." I chuckle at his blushing face.

After saying our thanks, we walk away.

"I am sorry for leaving you alone Nezuko."

As we are walking down the walkway, I feel the presence of a demon and so does Nezuko. We both stop alerting Tanjiro that something is wrong.

"What is wrong (y/n), Nezuko."

I point ahead of us, and Tanjiro calls out to the demon. It turns out to be one of the demons from earlier saying he was waiting for us.

"You didn't have to wait for us. I could have followed your scent back to the hideout."

"You wouldn't have been able to. That demon with you is a nuisance. She looks like a hag and is eyesores."

"No, they don't! Nezuko was the beauty and joy of our town! (Y/n) is the most beautiful person I have ever seen!"

"I didn't say anything about the girl, so stop saying useless things!" He continues arguing with the demon as we continue walking.

"I know why you can't see Nezuko's beauty, It is because of the muzzle right? He turns around to untie the muzzle."Tadaa! He turns around holding Nezuko like Simba only to find no one.

"Where did you go?"

The demon sticks his head through the wall and says to follow him.

We walk past the wall to see a house. We walk inside to see the lady from before treating the lady. She had apparently gotten a scratch on her leg from the man's claws.

"Isn't it unbearable for you to treat people?"

The boy punches Tanjiro in the gut. "You don't ask someone that. Of course, it isn't unbearable for us to treat humans."

"Yushiro, don't hit him. Violence isn't the answer. I am Tamayo and this is Yushiro. We do not have a hard time helping humans because I have tweaked my body considerably. Come in and make yourself comfortable."

We walk farther into the room and Nezuko flops on the floor.

"Ahh, Nezuko, that is impolite."

"It is quite alright."

Nezuko scoots closer to my lap and I pat her head.

"I had turned Yushiro, so he only needs a little bit of blood. We get the blood under the pretense of a blood infusion, but we never take any more."

"How old are you?"

Yushiro flips him over."Yushiro what did I say about hitting him."

"I didn't hit him; I flipped him over."

"Do not hurt the boy."

"Yes, mam."

I look down to see Nezuko hugging my waist and snuggled into my stomach.

I listen to bits and pieces of their conversation. I hear they want demon blood from the people closest to Muzan.

"Do you mean the 12 demon moons?"

She looks at me surprised."How do you know of them? You are not wearing a slayer uniform."

"I am not a demon slayer, but I apparently caught a certain demon's eye."

"You don't mean him, do you?"

"I had made many mistakes in my life. That was the worst one of my life. How do you plan on getting their blood?"

"I wanted to ask Tanjiro to get their blood if he crosses paths with them and I wish to study Nezuko's blood."

"I promise to get their blood." I take off my shoe and throw it at his head.

"Baka! If you went after them now, you would die. Don't be stupid."

"B-But (y/n)!"

"How strong do you think you are? How weak do you think they are? They have killed masses of people and have stronger demon blood arts than you have ever seen."

He is silent. I unwrap Nezuko's arms from my stomach and get my shoe. As I put it on I feel something coming straight at the house. I grab my medium-sized sword out of its sheath and hold it in front of me. I whisper, Breath of Galaxies: Black Hole. I swing my sword as a tamari ball bursts through the wall. It does some damage to the house before my sword stops it. The ball flies back to two demons.

"Why must you get me dirty?"

"Lighten up and have some fun. There is barely any dirt on you."

I see another ball heading towards Yushiro. Breath of Galaxies: Black Hole. I stop the ball but it retreated back to the girl demon.

"It is the boy with hanafuda earrings and the girl that the master wants."

"Let's kill the boy brutally and take the girl. I don't get why he wants her alive."

I see that Tanjiro stabbed the ball at an angle stopping the ball but it still hits him. There must be another force. As more balls come flying at us I am trying to find the other demon from before. She sends six tamari balls towards us.

Breath of Galaxies: Universal End! I run in front of Tanjiro and place the tip of my sword on the ground. The scenery around us changes to resemble outer space. The once fast-paced flying tamari balls are now on the ground.

Nezuko must have found the demon because the balls aren't moving again.

"Can't you see the arrows?"

"What arrows," I hear Tanjiro say?

"Here."Yushiro throws a piece of paper at Tnajiro's head.

"Thanks."

I turn to him. Do you have another one by chance?

"No, sorry"

"It is fine." I place my sword back into its sheath and put it back onto my body.

"What are you doing? Why are you putting your weapon away?"

"It is mostly my fault that they are here, so I must finish this quickly." I grab 2 long swords from the sides of both of my legs and run out of the house. I tell Tanjiro to go help Nezuko. I run towards the Tamari demon. Breath of Stars: Cancer.

I slice off half of the tamari demon's arms and leg. As I pass, I use the other to cut off the other side. I pivot to turn around and have my arms crossed so that I cut her midsection like an x. (Like your right arm is on your left side and swings right while the left is on your right and slices left). I back up to where Tamayo is and ask if she wants her blood.

"She is not a demon moon, but I can still get her blood if you want."

"How can you tell?"

"I have met a few of them before and they aren't this weak."

A ball is flying towards Yushiro and as I am about to block the ball Nezuko shows up and kicks the ball away. I see that the tamari demon grew back with six arms and has more Temari balls.

"We aren't done here yet!"