Chapter 55

*I just noticed that I wasn't putting much dialogue into the fights, so I'm sorry if it felt like they were boring.*

Akaza smirked at me, " I would like to see you try. The big dent in the train says otherwise."

"Bite me."

"Ok."

Breath of stars: Gemini

Like before in my fight with Hantengu clones appeared in various spaces surrounding the vicinity. I bend my knees for a more to-the-ground stance as I stretch one arm back, the other is bent in front of my body.

Destructive Kill: Compass needle

Breath of Galaxies: Supernova

I watch as a red snowflake design appeared and disappeared as quickly as it came. I run around him as some clones close in while others stay back for later. I purposefully make my footsteps heavy as I run across the dusty walkway, making a nice enough smokescreen. He skillfully dodges almost all of the attack, only seeming to gain a few deep slashes and cuts which are nowhere to be seen anymore.

Destructive Kill: Disorder

As he was busy paying attention to the clones in front of him. I jumped up behind him and sliced from his shoulder down to his hip with both swords before he turns himself around. I block the punch with both swords and land on the railing of one of the rooms.

"I was watching you earlier."

"Goodie, not like I didn't notice," I say with sarcasm oozing out of me.

"When you make those clones of yours, you lose air. If you were a demon it would be so easy for you to expand your lungs as needed."

"We both know that won't be happening anytime soon."

He grits his teeth before his feet break the walkway underneath him and he is in front of me. My clones close in around us as I block his first punch with my swords.

Destructive Kill: Eight-Layered Demon Core

Breath of Galaxies: Black Hole

My clones take my spot and I jump around from the side. I drag my sword through his side and cut him through his midsection. As I land I make another clone to stand on the other side of the walkway, behind him. As he falls upside down just from the way he had to regenerate we move in synch.

Breath of Galaxies: Merging Galaxies

We both swing our arms down before raising them to our sides as we run. The second he is aligned with the tip of our swords we pierce them through his eyes. Once they were both destroyed and did a makeshift 'Breath of stars: Libra' attack and cut off the top of his head. His body landed with a loud thump and a splat that probably came from the blood.

"Argggghhh!" He slams his hands to his eyes as he writhes in pain for a while."What did you do?"

"Nothing much just gave you some citric acid and wisteria. Like I said, nothing much."

I run at him as he is still dealing with the slight blurriness from regenerating his eyes with citric acid and cut off his arms and going for his neck. Once his arms were out of the way I swung at his neck. I only got around two inches in before I was thrown back from a punch. I kick off a few pieces of wood that fell on me before pushing off and attacking him.

We make a mess of any place we get close to touching. Constant chopping off limbs, getting punched or kicked, snide remarks. Three times I have cut at his neck, and not one has gotten even 2/3 of the way through.

[Everything is too hot. I need to stop making clones.]

** A quick explanation to Gemini breathing {As each clone is produced the more air is needed for the clones to work. As you make more clones the more air you need to take in while also not getting the amount that is needed due to it going to keep the appearance of the clones up. Especially the ones used to fight against stronger demons.} **

Our long string of attacks takes a small stop here as Akaza is above me, and I am attacking from below.

Destructive Kill: Leg type-Crown Splitter

Breath of stars: Scorpio

One second my sword and his leg touch and the next I'm on the ground in a crater with Akaza on top of me holding me by the neck. I look down at his leg and see that my sword had broken, and a piece was fully lodged through. I couch up some blood and wince when I feel that more than two of my ribs are broken.

"Are you gonna let go soon?"

"Why are you so stubborn? You will never be able to beat an upper moon, especially me."

"Because; I'm human. I wouldn't change that for the world. More importantly, can you see it?"

"See what?"

"It. You were watching my respiratory system. So can you see it?"

"Yes, I can see the transparent world. What about it?"

[So that is what it is called. At least now I can fight on even terms.]

I open my non (e/c) eye and give a lopsided smirk," I just remembered that I could do that as well."

"Heh, you and I are starting to look more alike by the second. That's one nice eye you got there. It also seems your 'Demon slayer mark' appeared. Reminds me of a simpler version of my tattoos."

**Quick explanation {Your demon slayer mark will kinda be like Blackstars from Soul Eater when he used the enchanted sword. The difference is that on his cheeks there are two lines that cross and end like open V's under his eyes, which is changing. The lines that point inwards will just be extended and connect over the bridge of your nose.} **

"Well, at least I'm natural. Your looks probably changed faster than a lady could say yes to plastic surgery."

Breath of Galaxies: Nebulas Collapse

I jam the broken sword into his gut, and it sends him flying back as I quickly get up. With the shortstop, I was able to cool my temperature down, and my headache was slightly lessened.

[I will have to check out what mark he was talking about later.]