Chapter 36

So thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments. I was gonna give you some special chapter yesterday but I couldn't because well I saw the movie and I sobbed. Thinking that I am almost there in my story I feel contradictory towards few things. I might change a few things, I don't know yet. Also, I am trying to be more descriptive, so tell me if you like it or I should go back to my old way of writing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What? It smells sweet?! How?"

"I told you before I have a special type of blood."

"Wha- huh? I feel like a demon knowing that your blood smells good." He visibly shudders.

"Pft, there is no need to worry about that Tanjiro. For one if you tasted my blood, it would taste like anyone else's blood."

"Sugoi! So do you use it to lure in demons before you kill them?"

"No, if I was to bleed a lot, there would probably be a massive horde of demons coming towards me, even if the sunlight was out. That is why I always wear perfume, especially around Nezuko. That is one of the reasons why I don't like to be around people for so long, there is always a chance that demons will come. You should get some sleep."
***
Another time I was out with Rengoku, and we went shopping together before he left on his mission. He wouldn't give me the details about it, but never less still congratulated me on defeating a twelve kizuki. His aura is as bright as his hair, and it was nice to spend the day with him. Whenever I tried to pay for my things his hand would always get there before me. He said that he had a mission, and I told him that I would pay him back. He kept refusing, though, until we finally agreed that if I came over to meet his little brother, I would be able to pay him back.
***
One day I was outside training, and when I sliced one of the dummies' heads off, it went over the fence and hit someone. It ended up being Giyuu, who was passing by to go to his estate after a mission. I offered to make him food as an apology, and he reluctantly accepted. It was nice to relax with him and learn a new thing or two about him.
***
Elsewhere on a moving vehicle

Umai!

Umai!

Umai!

A bright man with fiery eyes and hair to match is eating on a train. Just like how Japanese swordsmen in history savored their last meal, so does he.
***
There are three people running towards the train station. One shirtless and with a boar head, another with his normal box and green checkerboard haori, and the other with his yellow wavy pasta-shaped hair. Once they reached the station, they were confused as to what it was, and what they were supposed to do to it. Inosuke took out his sword and started to attack the side of the train while calling it a beast. Tanjiro and Zenitsu tried to pry him off, but they turned their heads towards the officer that blew their whistle.

"What are you kids doing?! Get away from there!"

The onlookers that were getting on the train started murmuring about how they have swords and could be dangerous. they quickly run away before they could be caught by the police officer who was no match for their speed.

They were able to get on the train, just before it left the station through the back car. The moon shines bright. High in the sky surrounded by the stars twinkling in the dark. The people on the train peacefully waiting for their arrival to the end of their day. Some to see their family again, others to continue work, and some for convivence. Some few had no such intentions though. They wait in the shadows and strike when it is deemed the correct time.
***
Back to you

I run behind (c/n) as I tell her what had happened since she likes to hear stories a lot. Once we passed through the water, I could see a rundown house. It was warped and almost appeared to be tilted to the right. The windows were broken, and you could see some wood planks against the panes. I closed my eyes and sensed around for any demons in the house.

[There are multiple, but they reside underground.]

I keep one hand on the hilt of my sword and walk into the structurally unstable house that is decorated in stitch-like patterns. The building is very musty, and it has a thick layer of dust on every surface.

[I wonder if there is a basement where they are all hiding, but it is questionable.]

I hear a clicking noise behind me. I unsheathe my sword and turn around. I quickly stop my sword before it cuts through Sanemi's neck.

"Tch. What are you doing here?"

"Mission," came my short reply. He seems clearly irked that I responded to his question. " Why are you angry?"

"Tch, it's nothing."

"Your veins in your neck are going to burst with how strained they are, and the muscles on the sides of your head are tensed. Tell me, are you constipated?"

"W-What! No! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Nothing, you, on the other hand, have something wrong. There is nothing wrong with being constipated, there are many medicinal and physical remedies to fix that. It is nothing to be ashamed about."

He quickly grabbed my face with both of his hands and bring me towards his face."Shut up about constipation, I am not constipated. I am fine."

"Alright you don't have constipation, but you are not fine. You are angry, or in other words, irked. What is wrong?"

"Fine, it's because you answered me. Back in that town, you wouldn't answer me, and now you do it so freely. What the hell is wrong with you, do you have no shame bringing up topics like that!"

"What topics," I say while tilting my head to the side?

"You look like a dog. Your eyes are big."

I shove my finger onto his mouth. He gets the signal to be quiet but looks ticked off that I interrupted him. I fingered the word for demon and pointed towards the ground. Suddenly the floor beneath us opened up, and we both fell down.

"Ah, Fuck."

"Hn."