Chapter 8- "Thank you"

Update! YAY!

Dedication: @xStylzx, @XxLifeIsGoodxX, & @AmazingDreamerX (for the creative dedication questions) AND @_larrys_boobear_, @holdinghoransheart and @TineLoveHarry.

Shout out: @BriannaThornton6 (hello daughter, I’m glad they make you smile :))

Answer: Peter Pan, Hercules, Aladdin. (Am I that predictable?)

Enjoy! :D

P.S. A Little warning: NIALL WAS NOT SINCERE! Proceed….

-----------------

I walked out of the back area, Liam and Zayn soon flanking my sides. They looked at me curiously, and I could tell Zayn knew what had happened, both noticing the lack of a curly-headed boy.

“Gather a few of the crew, go back in there and get Harry from the old fat man from the back. He’s hard to miss.” I ordered, and both nodded enthusiastically.

“Captain, if he refuses or doesn’t want to cooperate?” Zayn questioned giddy and I smirked.

“Whatever it takes. We’ll be doing the world a favor.” I ordered, and they nodded happily. I knew their standpoints on men like the one I had just encountered, and knew that they wouldn’t have mercy on him. “Oh, try not to let it get too gruesome with Harry still there. Don’t let him wander off alone, you know what these people are like.” I commanded, eyeing up a man who was practically salivating over one of the whores standing ‘sexily’ against a booth. Her chest on full display and her heavily made up face pulling into a sort of grimace that I think was supposed to be sexy. Her eyelashes looked heavy- probably why they fluttered so much- and her dress hung heavily off of her large sagging body. I wanted to vomit, but instead chose to keep walking. The pair nodded eagerly, hands clasped as they practically jogged away to find some others. I smirked, glancing down at the key in my hands.

We would finally be free.

I slowed down when I neared the entrance to the market place, head bowed while I leaned up against the wall. My feet were crossed, hand clenching tightly around the little scrap of paper that would ultimately determine whether I would live the rest of my life happily or not. My mind replayed Harry’s begs, pleading me not to leave him with that disgusting excuse for a man. I clenched my jaw, shutting my eyes tightly to get rid of the memory playing in my head. He sounded so absolutely terrified. He would rather be stuck on a ship with a pirate that was cruel- erm me- and his crew, the same people that threatened him and his family, almost took his sister to make her a common whore- as far as he knew-, made him do things he doesn’t want to do, and also put him on a ship in the middle of the sea- that he seems to have been terrified of. He would rather have stuck by me, than with that smelly old fat man. I guess we- I- couldn’t be too bad then if that was his choice, or maybe we were just slightly better.

I listened to everything around me- the heavy footfalls of pirates coming and going, the clicking of the whore’s heals, the delighted squeals coming from their overly made up faces when a pirate gropes them, the jingling of coins, and the usual chatter of a market place, and a few already drunk pirates stumbling about. Joyous and boisterous laughter filled the air, along with mugs of beer clinking against each other. The smell of liquor lingered in the air, along with the strong scent of cheap perfume. People continued to walk past, and I watched as pairs of shoes entered my line of vision, and walked out of it again just as quickly. That was until he heard the familiar voices approaching him.

“Hurry it up, I’m missing a fight for this.” A voice commanded, and I shook my head.

“I won’t get lost, you can go join your precious fight. Try not to get a sword up your-” the deep drawl hit my ears and I chuckled, shaking my head in amusement. I kicked off the wall, walking over to where the pair were approaching, effectively cutting Harry off midsentence. He blushed lightly, but pretended to be unaffected by my presence.