Chapter 16- "Let the water guide you"

Ello again guys! I am so excited for what is to come in this story, like you have no idea.

I’m also extremely excited because I’m turning 18 on Saturday! [I’m getting old….]

Answer: Liam: Snapback, frat, OTRA, Tank top, quiff & Louis: Snapback, glasses, beanie, quiff, TMH.

Dedication: @BriannaThornton6, @theblueinhiseyes, @karrystyles12, @obsessedwith5boys (all the boys are seriously attractive while working out so), @xStylzx, @taryneckert, & @SimplyObnoxious_x.

[@XxLifeIsGoodxX, I love you too! Just thought you should know]

It’s raining! :D

=================

“N-Niall?” A timid voice asked, turning around quickly and I didn’t know how to feel that it was truly Harry.

“That’s Captain to you, swine.” Nick hissed, stepping forward and pressing his sword against Harry’s neck. I growled low in my throat, stepping forward towards the pair. Everyone had stopped what they were doing, no longer fighting each other rather watching the scene unfold. Harry looked scared, the blade putting just enough pressure to probably leave him uncomfortable but not hurt him. At least Nick knew what he was getting himself into. Louis walked up behind him, gently pulling him away from the now trembling curly headed lad. The red coats all looked at me with fear in their eyes, my crew looking at me with mixed emotions, they all knew the story behind it all. I stepped forward, gripping Harry’s bicep tightly.

“This one’s mine, leave no survivors.” I called out, and just like that the switch flipped and everyone was fighting again. Screams and cries filled the air along with the crashing sea, knocking the ship from side to side. I dragged Harry back over to the side of the ship, grabbing a rope hang from a mast and holding on to Harry tightly. Through the entire thing, he didn’t mutter a word. His eyes downcast and I opted to focus on getting off the ship. I knew my crew would be joining me very soon, and then we would be off, my frustration cured but a new curly haired issue arriving. What to do with Harry?

One by one the screams died down, and one by one the crew members joined me, getting their own ropes as our ship neared us. At the perfect point, we jumped, landing swiftly on board as the rest of the crew that had stayed began firing cannons at the ship. The screams filled the air again, sounds of wood shattering, objects crashing into the sea. I didn’t find as much pleasure in it as I usually would have, my mind reeling with harryharryharry. My mind briefly wandered to the ruined map that was still tacked to the table. I felt overwhelmed but I couldn’t decide if it was a good or bad feeling.

Let the water guide you. That’s what it did in a way, it lead me to Harry. I can’t be too sure about how I felt about it though. What if he didn’t want to be here? Then I’d have to kill him like he was any other red coat that I had run into. It would be a pity, and I don’t think I could live with myself knowing I took this little sunshine out of the dull world. Maybe I’d just be doing him a favor. This world was cruel, and it would destroy him- unless I had anything to do about it.

I stood still, hand still gripping Harry’s bicep tightly as I listened to the screams of the people burning alive, to the sounds of the flames consuming the ship, to the sounds of explosions when the fire reached their stash of gun powder, to the sounds of things crashing into the sea as we slowly made our way from it. I couldn’t help but shiver at the thought of Harry still being there, and I would have never known. When we reached a distance where the screams were no longer heard we moved again, and Harry let out a little whimper. I didn’t know if it was a scared sound or hurt sound or what it truly meant, so I ignored it, dragging him down the steps. I still hadn’t so much as glanced at him, and I didn’t plan to. I was sure he was confused, maybe even scared but at this point, I didn’t know what to do and what not to do.