Chapter 19- Accepting Weaknesses

Hello lovelies, here's another update!

Answer: Mini cooper, Audi Spyder, 2015 Acura NSX (It's beautiful) and fruits!

Dedication: @xStylzx (because they are really nice cars that you guessed and you got fruits right), @BriannaThornton6- hi daughter- @Simply_Obnoxious_x, @XxLifeIsGoodxX, @-imaginehoran, and last but certainly not least @karrystyles12

GUYS! This is ranked #876 in fanfiction thank you!

-----------

I woke up with a weight on my chest. It was odd, a different experience than what I was used to, but the weight was calming, and I realized that I had slept better than I have ever before. I knew that this would be considered a weakness, this feeling I had for the lad laying on me. I also knew that it would be my downfall, much like Zayn had been Liam's. Although, that knowledge didn't change anything if I was being honest. It would be a privilege to have him and get lost in him; to have him be my downfall. It was scary to know that he would eventually be my downfall, whether he knew it or not, but it was something that I wanted to risk, even more so now.

I sighed deeply, looking down at the lad on my chest. His hair was longer than it had been when he had left us, eyes fluttering, cheeks dusted pink. His head rose and fell with my breaths, hair tussled and fanning out on my chest under his head like a halo. I wanted to stay like this forever, away from the prying judgmental eyes of the world, away from the responsibilities I had, away from the pain. I wanted to be this softy that makes heart eyes at a lad who left but came back, the lad that loves the curly haired lad despite my reputation. I wanted to live in the world where Harry would be mine despite the danger that it could bring. The world wouldn't change for me though, no matter how much I wanted it to.

I glanced at the door, knowing that the moment I stepped through it, I would have to become the strong leader once again. The one that didn't show his emotions, didn't have weaknesses, didn't allow things to get to me. The one that didn't fall for curly haired prisoners.

But I didn't want that. I didn't want to pretend that somehow the curly haired lad hadn't wormed himself into my heart, but I did want to be the one to help my crew through this tragedy. I did want to be the one to encourage them that life does go on. And I would be that person, because I was their mate and their captain and I would act like it.

Harry stirred on my chest, and I smiled gently at the lad, running my hands through his hair. He made a soft sound, almost like a purr, and nudged his head into my hand causing me to chuckle slightly. That seemed to snap him back to reality and he sat up quickly, sending me a sheepish smile. I just smiled back gently, sitting up and swinging my legs off the side of the bed. He crawled behind me, and I was unsure of what he was going to do. I tensed as his strong arms wrapped around my shoulders, crossing across my chest but relaxed, holding onto his wrist like he would disappear if I let him go. I was scared he would.

"Everything will work out you know? Just go out there and be you." He whispered, lips brushing my ear, chest pressed to my back and I nodded slightly. He was right of course, but I would much rather just stay holed up with him in here, without having to worry about how everyone will be acting, or if being with Harry is an option.

"I know, it's just, difficult." I answered, standing up, missing the warmth of his touch already. I quickly slid on some pants, tossing on yesterday's shirt and turned to look at the lad still sitting on my bed. I stepped up to him, cupping his cheek before placing a chaste kiss to his forehead. He smiled warmly at me, his emerald eyes shining even brighter than I had ever seen them shine before. He practically radiated happiness. "Just, just promise me to stick around? I- I can't lose any more important people. I don't think I can handle it." I asked, insecure. Fear gripped me, and I was scared that he would run as far as he could now.