Chapter 13- "The song of death"

Hey guys! Another update! Yay!

P.S. The title will all make sense soon enough.

Dedication: @AmazingDreamerX, @karrystyles, @Nevermind_MP, @obsessedwith5boys, @XxLifeIsGoodxX, @BriannaThronton6, @xStylzx, @taryneckert, @storansdrug, @narry_2go (bc same.).

Shoutout to: @dirtyseagull (because she's got this freaking awesome story she'll be starting at some point and it's going to be fucking amazing. And I'm sorry and still feel extremely guilty although it was completely unintentional.) & ShutterSunflower because she has this great Narry story called 'the train ride home' and it's really good so far.

OH! By the way: You guys are so amazing. Like I am so grateful and thankful for each and every one of you. You're all so funny and smart and beautiful. And I just get so sad when I think that some of you guys don't see what I see. You all have so much potential, and you all will do great things.

-----------------------

The closer we got to our destination- to the first clue that would lead to our freedom- the more the water churned darkly. The waves got rougher, foaming where they collided, and the sea turned angry. It seemed to be warning us, shooing us away from the place we were headed. And with the debris and pieces of ships scattered over the sharp rocks shooting from the sea, it clearly showed danger. But we had travelled too far for this, worked too hard for this. I had lost Harry because of this, so I would go on until it killed me. I would get my freedom, my mortality, even if it killed me in the process.

There had been too many sacrifices because of this, it was too late to turn back.

I could see that the crew had noticed the sea as well, and the reactions were mixed. Some were terrified, but tried to mask it, while others grew excited about the prospect of being closer to freedom. But they all continued on, preparing the ship and making sure it ran smoothly. The wind had begun to whip up around us, pushing us forward. Storm clouds rolled in, hiding the sun away from us, only allowing it to stream through a hole in the clouds every few minutes or so.

Everything had become eerie in such a small amount of time, the whole world darkening around us. The waves became rougher and rougher, pushing us closer to the rocks shooting out of the water, pushing us closer to the first clue and maybe our deaths. The crew began bracing the ship against the waves and the storm that was soon to follow. The sails were pulled down and tied to the masts, all loose objects secured to the ship.

The waves climbed up the ship, reaching over the rails like hands trying to pull us to sea, the water splashing over and onto the deck. Some men stumbled, slipping and sliding on the wet deck of the ship, and some fell over their feet slipping out from under them. The ship rocked back and forth, water washing over the sides, the wind whipping around us.

The clouds darkened, thickening above us so now there was very little sun that filtered through. The weather had quickly turned for the worst, but there was no way out of it. We had to keep moving forward, this time not only for the clue, but for the chance to leave the horrible weather behind. I spotted a canyon of sorts. Tall rock formations that shot into the sky, one on each side of a narrow stream of the sea. It was big enough for two ships to go in side by side, barely scraping against the walls. And I could vaguely make out broken ship pieces littering the walls of the rocks. But it was the only way to go, the other sides littered with dozens of tall spikes of rocks and crashing waves.

Another large wave hit the ship, pushing it forward and in between the two cliffs, and I stumbled slightly due to the force. Suddenly, an enchanting song filled the air, and I watched as Luke's head snapped in the direction it came from. It was beautiful and alluring, but to feminine for my tastes. It wasn't something that drew me towards the source, but it wasn't something that chased me away. The tune continued to play, a beautiful song filling the air, beckoning the ship closer and closer. The sea pushed, and the song pulled.