Chapter 15- "Red, white, and blue"

Hello again lovely readers! I am undeniably so excited for what is to come in this story, you have no idea. It’s going to be wicked. (Take that as you will).

Answer: Niall: Snapback, lilac, beanie, tanktop, OTRA. Harry: quiff, snapback, beanie, frat boy-ish, WWA.

Dedication: @karrystyles12, @taryneckert, @BriannaThornton6, @xStylzx, @XxLifeIsGoodxX, & @Obsessedwith5boys.

{You are all so perfect. I just can’t tell you all enough. You are absolutely perfect.}

######

Let the water guide you. What the hell was that even supposed to mean? The frustration was high, my shoulder burning as I hit the table while looking over the map. There was a lot of water, what were we supposed to do? Let the tide move us? I sighed, deciding it was time for a drink, my painkiller at the moment. I opened my flask, taking a sip of the lukewarm liquid, only to spit it back out due to the horrible taste. It was the water from the fountain, and not what I truly wanted. I growled, placing the flask down roughly, some of the liquid splashing over the edges. I was getting undeniably frustrated. We had a clue, we were one step closer to getting what we’ve been craving for decades, but with that one step forward we had to take two steps back. It was even worse now, having a clue but not having any idea as to what it led to. It was frustrating to say the least.

I angrily knocked over the flask, momentarily forgetting about the map we had spent ages looking for. The water poured out, just as I glanced over and saw the map still tacked to the table. I almost screamed I was so angry. I dove for the map, but it was too late, and the water had soaked through it. The ink began to swirl around, pulling from the paper and turning into a big black blob.

I had just fucked everything up.

“Argh!” I yelled in frustration, Liam coming up behind me stifling a laugh.

“Did you just, you just sounded like one of those wannabe pirates.” He said, laughing lightly and I just shook my head. Now was not the time. I looked back at the map, the now ruined and soaked map. I wanted to kill someone I was so upset and angry right now, and by the looks of it we would.

“Captain, you may want to come see this.”  Zayn called down from where he was driving and I honestly wanted to scream. I was so angry and overwhelmed. Sighing deeply to try and calm down I jogged up the set of steps to where Zayn was standing, raising an eyebrow for him to start talking. I was not in the mood for any of this. He pointed forward, and I groaned lightly but turned to look nonetheless. On the horizon was a white ship, the English flag flying high on the mast, and it was heading right towards us. I smirked, suddenly not so opposed to the thing that had caught Zayn’s attention. It would allow me to take my aggression out on something, and hey, it wasn’t like we looked friendly.

“Keep your course, they can decide if they want to fight, and even if they don’t well, I will.” I commanded and he nodded obediently, a smirk settling onto his features. My shoulder didn’t exactly cross my mind, but now when I was walking down the stairs, a small pull caused me to be aware of it again. I shook my head, deciding that a small injury wouldn’t be stopping me. Liam had patched it up, warning me about straining it and making things worse, but I was so, so, angry right now. This was just what I needed.

The ship got closer and closer to us, and I smirked at how they thought they could take us on. I glanced at the flags flying in the wind, mumbling something under my breath because we didn’t have the blood flag up. Flag or not, I wasn’t taking prisoners. The last time that happened, I ended up more effected than I thought. Last time that happened, I was ripped apart. It was too late now to raise the flag, but I was sure everyone understood that I didn’t want to take prisoners.