Chapter 2- "The British are coming"

AYE! Second chapter, yay!

Dedication to:@chloeduffield41, @Gee_Annette, @obsessedwith5boys, @kishalove2014, @amandasmith12356, @_larrys_boobear_, @SmilingNiallxxx, @fancyhoran_, @IKEASBABY, @BriannaThornton6, and @darkshadows800 (thank you all for your lovely comments!)

Words:2,680

Enjoy!

----------------------

~Niall~

It was a tempting idea, really it was. Of course the threats shot at the girl were only half true- there wasn’t much of a possibility of her being my whore. I didn’t exactly swing that way, but then again I craved sexual release, random men every few months or so weren’t really meeting my needs. I would have compromised; really I would have despite it making me look like a twat. I wouldn’t have enjoyed it much, but then again I would have probably imagined a bloke in her place- it would have gotten the job done. She would have gotten the job done, and at this point that was enough for me.

The boy on the other hand would be more useful to me. I couldn’t deny he was attractive. Curly brown locks, bright green eyes that gave emeralds a run for their money, and I thought I saw a glimpse of a dimple in his cheek. He was tall, lanky but looked quite muscular like he could handle himself in a fight. His skin was smooth, slightly tanned. Besides, he had a necessary part that his sister didn’t have. Not to mention he looked like he secretly enjoyed being dominated, at least that’s what I hoped. And even if he didn’t, now that he’s given himself up as prisoner, he won’t have much of a choice. If I decided to take him up on his offer that is.

He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

His eyes were slightly widened- like he was scared but didn’t want to show it- but they were determined, his mouth set into a slight pout. He looked about ready to fall to his knees and beg if I said no. I wasn’t exactly opposed to the idea, but I would have him on his knees and begging quite a bit in the near future if I stopped arguing with myself and just said yes. So, I’ll wait a bit for that. Besides, we were quickly running out of time, and I didn’t fancy a run in with the Red Coats. They were a bunch of pretentious twats, but I didn’t really want to slaughter all of them at this point in time. That wasn’t the goal of coming here. I was having an internal battle about the boy- I didn’t know why though, and we didn’t really have the time for it anyways.

He would be of more use anyways.

So why was I debating this, he would be more worthwhile and I would truly consider this a debt paid. I wouldn’t be getting my money back, but I would be getting something more worthwhile instead. Fine, it seems I’ve settled this unneeded debate in my head. It honestly was such an easy choice, and I was knocking myself for the unneeded time wasted. We had better things to do, for me it was the boy. He would soon learn what a real man was, and I was sure he would enjoy it- up until a certain point anyways. But him being a prisoner wouldn’t just be sex, and I didn’t think he quite understood what it meant to be the prisoner of the most feared pirates on the seven seas. He would soon find out though.

 I nodded my head once, and Zayn moved to grab the boy. He squirmed a little in Zayn’s tight grip but didn’t fight him. Smart boy. Zayn’s hands were tightly wrapped around his biceps, holding him firmly so he couldn’t escape even if he tried. Zayn wore a smirk, and the boy seemed a little less pleased with his idea now that it was actually happening. His legs stood a shoulder width apart, one of Zayn’s legs in between them as to keep him under control. I watched his hands shake slightly, eyes jumping back and forth between all of us. He was scared, and I could see the cogs in his head turning. He was wondering what would happen now, probably asking himself if he had made the right choice, thinking of what was to come. But one glance at his weeping sister had him back to normal- at least I thought that would be his normal. He stood straight, lips pursed into a thin line like this wasn’t effecting him, his chest puffed out. He didn’t want her to see him frightened.