Curiosity

Jimin was curious about you. After all, you had managed to make two of his elder brothers fall in love with you. Not just that, but one of those brothers had also brutally murdered a Lady, AND his most sensible brother was roped into the entire thing with the firm belief that you were Hoseok and Jin's soulmate. And then, the three of them had convinced Taehyung to bring a small army out to look for you.

Jimin remembered you from the ball. He remembered the intense look on Hoseok's face when he had been talking to you, and Jimin had interrupted. And he couldn't lie, you were pretty. Not as pretty as the Ladies of the court, with their extravagant gowns and their fancy makeup. Still pretty though.

And of course, he had caught you staring right before the dinner started that same night. He was used to staring, however. After all, he was a Prince, and a handsome one at that.

He felt the need to get up close to you, to see what truly had his brothers so enamored with you. He thought that maybe you could be a witch, even though Namjoon quickly shot that down. Apparently, Namjoon had already gone through the potions and herbs to prove that Hoseok and Jin were under no spells.

Taehyung was still skeptical about the entire situation, unable to believe that there was such a thing as soulmates. Jimin couldn't help but agree. The thought was nice, a great premise for fairy tales made for children and fickle Ladies, but in the real world there was no such thing. If there was, then maybe his father would have married a different woman and been happier.

Jimin made the decision to go along with Taehyung on his hunt for you. They had a lead, their first destination being Atogar. To get there, they had to sail off of the port in Esteria, which Jimin dreaded. The small village was well-off and had friendly residents, however it smelled of fish which he couldn't stand.

The maid that his younger brother had been torturing never cracked, even while she was spitting out her final words. If it hadn't been for the fact that one of Tae's guards had been patrolling a lesser used corridor, they never would have caught the mousy brown-haired maid trying to escape.

She blurted out the name, Atogar, before Taehyung's long blade could get even an inch from her face. To be sure she wasn't lying, Taehyung chopped off two of her fingers to see if she would crack. He would have killed her if Hoseok hadn't spoken up, mentioning that she seemed close to you. Instead of being spared, the small maid was shoved into a small cage and pushed into the corner, a group of guards standing watch in case someone tried to come to the rescue. Hoseok wanted to use her against you.

So, the day came that Taehyung and his crew were set to leave. Taehyung barred Jin and Hoseok from joining, claiming that his brother's restlessness would piss him off too much. Jimin and Jungkook took their place, both boys eager to meet the mystery girl that had their brother's crazed and lovesick.

All of them had been sworn to secrecy, Namjoon making them promise that they wouldn't tell their mother or father about anything that was happening with their two sons. Even the murder. Namjoon cared too much about Hoseok to watch him face the repercussions of his murder, and he didn't want to watch Jin get harshly scolded by his mother for falling in love with a maid. After all, the incident with Taehyung a few years back was still fresh on her mind.

That meant that their gossip about the entire situation was reserved for the the seven princes, and them only. Jimin was looking forward to talking more about it with his two younger brothers, while not having to deal with Hoseok or Jin jumping in to talk about how fantastic you were.

Jungkook seemed to share the same excitement. He was the youngest, so he wasn't included in much drama. This was something that he couldn't be kept out of however, so Taehyung had allowed him to join them on their journey. The excitement between the three of them was practically thickening the air. Taehyung was eager to get his hands on you, bloodlust always on his mind, while Jimin was extremely curious about you. Jungkook was just happy to there, although he was also curious about your influence on his older brothers.

So, three days after you managed to escape, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were gearing up to leave the castle, flanked by their guards.