Final Thoughts

Oh Boy. I cant believe that Emeralds and Blood is finally finished. I also don't even know where to start with this ending note. Just know - you don't have to read this! I wont be mad if you don't want to! But for those of you who do...welcome!

First, I will be posting a Q&A where you can ask me literally anything about this fic. Info about alternate endings, maybe something that you didn't understand? Profiles on certain characters, and what happened to characters who weren't mentioned after a certain point. Anything.

Alright, now that that's taken care of...I guess I can start talking about all of my corny feelings about this fic!

I started E&B back in February, at the height of my BTS obsession. I was also craving another Yandere fic that wasn't centered around non-con and featured all seven members!

During this time, I was also quite sad and had just finished dealing with a two year long traumatic experience. I was beginning to face new challenges in my life, and my dark attitude was slowly beginning to seep into everything. Hence the creation of a dark fic like this.

As things started to look up for me, I found it hard to write something with such a sad and dark theme. I had a new job, I was getting close with a guy that I liked, I was making new friends, and I had spending money to do whatever I wanted with. The fic began to depress me, and I couldn't bring myself to open the word file as much.

I eventually came back to it however, because I realized that I couldn't stand being one of those authors that just gets up and leaves so many people on a cliffhanger!

Speaking of so many people, I cannot believe that more than ten people were reading my fic...I mean, the most amount of views that I had ever gotten on a fic in the past was like...1k I think?

You all were so supportive of me and every time you interacted with a post of mine it made me smile so much! I loved seeing when you would guess something correctly, or almost correctly. It showed me that you were truly thinking about my fic.

This fic is not my proudest work, however its my only finished work. I would like to go back and fix it! That means adding more to the plot so it isn't as rushed, along with fixing any plot holes and spelling/grammar issues.

Once that is done, I would love to have a few copies made so I can give them away! I don't have a definite date for that though, because it was honestly hard enough finishing this version as is haha.

I plan on making the sequel as soon as I can, as well as updating the male reader version as soon as I can find mt file for it (rip).

Anyways, thank you all for being a part of this! I'm gonna end this note here while it's not 12k words. Once again, thank you for all of the support, and please PLEASE feel free to ask me any questions that you may have had about the plot, and literally ANYTHING else.

♥ You all.