Luncheon

"My love." Hoseok murmured, cradling your face gently. The intense emotions swirling in his eyes scared you. You fought the urge to back away from him, and bit your lip to stop a whimper from slipping out when you heard the sound of the door shutting. You were now stuck alone in a room with him.

Hoseok pulled your lip from your teeth, a small smile gracing his lips. "Don't do that, my sweet. You could bite too hard and injure those perfect lips of yours." He said softly. He leaned down and softly brushed his own lips against yours.

"I was so worried about you." He whispered, before pulling you in for a slow kiss. You stood stiffly, your mind blanking out as he moved his lips against yours lazily. Despite the terror that he instilled in you, you found yourself relaxing slightly in his grip. His slow kiss reminded you of Abel and your only night together.

No, don't think of him right now. You thought to yourself. You're supposed to play along. It's the only way. Kiss him back. You hesitantly placed your hands on his arms and leaned into the kiss, satisfaction and a sense of relief washing over you when you felt Hoseok relax under your gentle hold. Win him over, Y/N.

When Hoseok finally broke for air, your face immediately grew hot. "Oh-" You gasped, averting your gaze as he looked down at you through hooded eyes. He grinned and took your hand in his.

"No need to be shy, Y/N. There will be situations that will be more intense than this, I assure you." He said. Your face grew impossibly warmer and you couldn't help but to place your free hand over your eyes, an attempt to block him from seeing your embarrassment.

He simply laughed and pushed your hand away, pulling you in for another kiss. This one was quick and heated, shocking you. You were the one to pull away first when his tongue swiped your bottom lip. You were willing to return a few small kisses and maybe some flirtatious remarks, but to share a kiss so intense was embarrassing and out of the question.

Hoseok seemed disappointed, but didn't force you into another kiss. He released you and gestured to the table in the center of the room. "Please, sit. We'll share some tea and...catch up while we wait for lunch to be served." He said. You shivered slightly, but obeyed.

He didn't sit until you were settled, something that would be reversed in any normal situation. Maybe any other Lady would be flattered by his actions, but you knew the true Hoseok. You knew what kind of dark facade he had hidden underneath his sunny persona.

He reached forward to pick up the pretty green teapot in the center of the table, but you were quick to grab it. "Please, I'll pour." You said, forcing a soft smile onto your face. You wanted to get as far onto his good side as you could, and pouring him tea like a proper Lady would probably be a good start.

He seemed pleased with your actions, relaxing into his seat while you poured the dark liquid into his cup. As you plopped a few sugar cubes into his tea, he began to list off facts about the herbs that had been picked. You tuned him out, focusing on pouring yourself a cup next.

You simply wanted the lunch date to end already so that you could go back to your room to hide and solidify your plan even further. You still needed to know when the next blood moon was, and of course you had to worm your way further into the other prince's hearts...including Taehyung and Namjoon.

You shuddered at the thought of the two dark haired princes and their hostility. It would be hard to win them over when they seemed to not be so easily swayed by the soulmate connection. You were unsure of how they felt now that it had been revealed that they were connected to you, but you weren't feeling very enthusiastic about finding out either.

Then there came the question of the King and Queen. How were you to do anything outside of the East wing without one of them finding out? Yoongi had told you that you were being hidden from them, which meant that they would no doubt be unhappy about your presence. You couldn't do much if you were confined to an abandoned part of the castle.