[4] Common Ground |Part 1|

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙰 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜.

Deviant Male Reader

"Please... I just want to be free" I kept my composure, my hands reaching for the hand cuffs at my side. "Please comply, the less you resist then easier this will be for you" as I reached for the deviants hands he quickly lunges forward, his hands coming in contact with my neck and hand.

Memories flashed through my head, the PL600's life before, him being beat, and being tortured for entertainment sake of the children and parents who had bought him. I felt my stress levels spike and I pushed myself away from the Android. My wiring worked over time is I was forced into simulated breathing. "Please...." my eyes met with blue, my LED spinning a solid red. "Just.... just say you lost track of me.... please" it's.... his eyes were filled with fear, his systems worked over time as I continued to reach for his hands, my other reaching for the cuffs at my side.

His eyes widened, and he struggled before I looked into his eyes. My hand on his wrist turning white as I silently gave him a message. His shoulders relaxed momentarily before he threw a kick at my side that sent jolts of clanking pain through my systems. I released the PL600 and looked up as his leg came in contact with my head. The shock of my parts shifting darkened my vision and threw off my balance.

"God damn it, thought you said you androids didn't feel pain" My hands hit the ground as I caught myself. "Get up" I shook my head and blinked a few times as my systems registered that I was still fully intact. I heard the sound of soft coordinated silent foot steps fade as a set of black shoes. "That hit you just took was easily calculable" I glanced up as I pushed myself up. My eyes on the soft brown eyes the Android before me had, the look he had given me was unreadable, his eyes although soft and inviting showed now emotion.

"Is there a problem?" I clenched my hand into a fist before I straightened my stance and glanced in the direction of Hank. "I... I just lost the deviant..." I looked away from the the aged male and in the direction the PL600 had run in. Foot steps drew closer to my position and a hand gripped my shoulder unnecessarily hard. "There was a 100% chance of success" pulling away I took a few steps away from the RK800.

"I made a mistak-" the front of my shirt was grabbed and I was lifted up and towards the RK800. "You're an Android, you aren't supposed to make mistakes." My hands instinctively reached for and gripped the RK800s wrist.

GET AWAY

My eyes widened and I took a sharp breath in. "Conner" both of our heads turned, and I looked pleadingly towards the lieutenant. "Mistakes are made, let him go." Hanks eyes stayed on me as Connor gripped my shirt tighter before roughly dropping me to the ground. My feet hit the ground and in an instant my legs gave out and warning symbols flashed through my screens. "Get up, we have a deviant to find because of you" my eyes shot to the brown eyed Android before me. "Jesus... Connor it's not that big of a deal"

Connor shifted his attention the the Lieutenant and eyed him momentarily before looking back down at me. "Let's just get a move on and head back to the station" the older male stared at Conner as he spoke before turning and walking in the direction he had run from, his foot steps halted however as Conner spoke up in a stern and ordering tone. "Y/n, Model DP700, serial number 621 604 317-12 please report to CyberLife for an assessment, software data may have been damaged with the outcome of contact with the PL600 deviant." I was taken by surprise by the words that spilled from the RK800.

"Pardon?" At my words the RK800's led light circled to a red as he tilted his head and focused his eyes on me. Lieutenant Anderson's watched our exchange closely, eyes shifting rapidly between the RK800 and myself. "I don't require an assessment Connor." My voice struggled to stay steady as I focused on the brunets eyes. "My systems are fine" my stress levels spiked and I took a small step backwards. "DP700 serial number 621 604 317-12 comply to orders when they are given to you."

Connors eyes narrowed and he grabbed the hand cuffs at his side. "Y/n comply and all this can be reverted." I took a quick two steps back and eyed the Android before me before glancing at Anderson, his own eye browns furrowed in confusion. 'Reverted... no no no no I don't want to go back to what I was, I was fine how I am' panic set in and my eyes widened.

Panic....

SYSTEM ERRORS DETECTED

"No." Those words slipped past my lips before I could stop them and my feet turned me in the opposite direction the PL600 had ran. Foot steps quickly followed and before I rounded a corner I heard Anderson yelling for Connor.

I was fine. Nothing changed, I was me. I was Y/n my feet brought me to the very highway the AX400 and child and ran to. Without a second though I jumped the barrier. I had to get away from Connor, I would be hurt, I would be destroyed and torn apart. I weaved my way though traffic. My feet stopping me as I calculated when to move and when to stop and wait for a car to wiz by.

GET AWAY FROM CONNOR

My led flashed red and I jumped the middle barrier and I glanced behind me to see the RK800 standing at the barrier, lieutenant Anderson's gripping the androids arm tightly. An image of the RK800 being roughly thrown between the lanes flashed though my vision. A memory of the first time he had chanced a chase with Kara and the child.

"I'm sorry Connor, you wouldn't understand, not yet, you're too stuck to your programming."  RA9 flashed though my vision as I remembered the incident with the PL600. "Jericho" I closed my eyes and pondered the memories the PL600 had left with me before he had stuck me.

"Hello... Simon?" The ships flooring creaked beneath my feet as I shuffled my way though the abandoned and rusted halls. "Anyone?" My voice faded into a whisper as I rounded yet another corner of ship and met with flooded and caved in ship. My led changed to red and I turned to face the fall my hand resting on the rough wall before I slowly lowered myself to the ground. "Please... I just want to be free"

I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on the wall, the metal rough on my synthetic skin. I clenched my fist and dug my nails into my palms. "I should have just let myself get reset... I wouldn't feel alone if I had.... I'd still be with Anderson and Connor" I hit my hand against the wall and listened to the echo that followed. "Stupid... stupid fucking Android" I moved my head back and roughly hit it against the wall. The hit shocked my systems momentarily and I took a deep break. "You're alone now" I brought my head away from the wall once more and thrust it against the wall with a bang. "All by yourself" I hit my head against the wall with another bang as a hand was softly placed on my shoulder, another against my head.

"It's okay. You're safe, you can't be hurt anymore." The voice was oddly soothing, my eyes opened and system errors blared across my sight as I focused on the figure before me. The blue blood that dripped and streamed from my forehead blurring my vision. "Rest, we will take care of you. Simon told me another would be on the way."

"Just let yourself go into rest mode, we will have you fixed up in no time." The words faded out as I allowed my system to shut itself down into a preservation.

𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: -33 words