North [2] Teasing Affection

[ FEMALE READER ]
~Requested by user on Tumblr~
A/N: okay but I see North as a teasing partner. Once a relationship is established she will just have fun teasing you.

"Just stay still!"

Clenching her jaw in slight annoyance North shifted once more. "This is uncomfortable." An amused laugh left the girl laying atop North, her head rested on her shoulder. "You're an android, I don't think any position will make you uncomfortable." Y/n's breath fanned over North neck, her breathing slowing as she relaxed against North; arms wrapped loosely around the amber blonde.

"Your breath stinks" the playfulness in the amber blondes voice had Y/n pushing herself up with a huff. "I'm going to go find Simon, he'll want to cuddle." Sticking her tongue out Y/n stood to leave, only making it a step away from the couch before North pulled her back down to sit between her legs.

"Sorry" North mumbled quietly, her arms wrapping around Y/n's waist. Kissing Y/n's cheek quickly North nuzzled herself into the crook of Y/n's neck, her breath causing the e/c eyed girl giggle. "What?" Y/n felt the amber blond smile, her words intentionally coming out more breathy then it normally would have.

"You're tickling me" moving her head slightly to stop the ticklish feeling, Y/n leaned forward in an attempt to move away from North. "I thought you said you wanted to cuddle. I was going to make an exception for you, but you're trying to run away now." North tightened her arms around Y/n's waist. "I wanted to cuddle, not be tickled."

Sighing in defeat Y/n leaned back, her hand grabbing Norths. She ran her thumb over the back of North hand, her sudden silence causing a spark of worry to flash through North. "You okay?" Y/n nodded, her hand bringing North hand to her lips. "I wish I could interface with you" her words came out mumbled, quiet and shy. Y/n placed a kiss to the back of Norths hand.

"You aren't missing much" North allowed her synthetic skin to melt away, revealing the white plastic beneath. "But at the same time I am..." Y/n turned to look at North, her eyes locking with the amber blondes. "I tell you everything I would have shown you with an interface."

Y/n stayed quiet, her hands ideally playing with Norths hand. Sighing quietly North reactivated the skin on her hand, and shifted so that they were once more cuddled on the couch. "You're getting sad about stupid things." A teasing smile pulled at Norths lips as she combed a hand through Y/n's h/c hair. "You're such a pouty baby"

"Shut up" Y/n's voice came out more muffled as she nuzzled her way deeper into the crook of Norths neck. Her actions caused the amber blonde to laugh quietly to herself. "I love you" North smiled as she shifted slightly so she could look down at the girl cuddled close to her.

"Love you too" the words came out terribly muffled, and although North knew what she had said she shifted to annoy the girl in her arms. "What was that?" When she got no reply she shifted again, a teasing smile making itself present once more.

After a moment Y/n lifted herself up. "I love you. Now stop moving." She stayed where she was for a moment, eying the android before her. "Okay" leaning forward North gave a quick kiss to Y/n, her arms wrapping around the e/c eyed girl to keep her close.

"Don't you have a meeting?" Y/n questioned after a few seconds, her head resting on the amber blondes shoulder once more. "It'll be fine." North slowly stared combing her fingers through the h/c strands of hair that laid unkempt. "Markus will have Simon and Josh there eventually. You wanted to cuddle so now we are cuddling, quit complaining." North place as lingering kiss to the top of Y/ns head. "I'm not complaining, I'm just saying this meeting has been one that you've been preparing for months for now?"

"Did you want me to go? I can go if you'd like" the teasing tone was back; North shifted once more, this time to get up. "No..." a quiet laugh left North as she laid back down completely. "Alright"

"This wouldn't have happened if you just stayed still"

"I can still leave you know"

A/n: teasing Girlfriend change my mind. Also I'm still not that confident writing North but I'll get there with practice so enjoy. ^-^

 ^-^