[5] Sign me your love

Deaf gender neutral reader!

My eyes locked with the blue eyes of a familiar android, his eyes seemed to scan over me before he smiled, his eyes moving to the three androids at his side before his lips moved. Following what Simon said was difficult when he wasn't turned directly towards me, how ever I picked up on a few words. 'Y/n... owned... bought... accident' my hand subconsciously moved to cover my ear before I caught what I was doing and bit my tongue, moving my hand to tuck a piece of stray hair behind my ear I turned my gaze to the many androids.

I stood ideally for a moment before I lifted my hand, my eyes on the blonde android as I waited to catch his attention. Once the androids eyes moved back to me I waved. Putting my thumb against my four other fingers I brought my hand to the corner of my mouth before moving it to rest upon my cheek. 'Home'. His eyes widened before he placed his hand on his leaders shoulder, his eyes moving back to me as he said 'I'll be right back'

His right hand moved to his chest, his hand opened as he moved the hand in a clockwise motion. He then moved his right hand, clenching it into a fist he extented his pinky and thumb. With his palm facing the ground he moved he hand in a downward motion. I smiled and opened my mouth momentarily before I sighed and turned my gaze away from the blonde android. Standing still for a moment I refused to move my from the ground.

'Please stay.'

My hands shook, eyes down cast as I moved my hands and fingers slowly, clenching my right hand into a fist. Letting out a shaky breath I lifted my pinky, pointer finger and thumb. I closed my eyes and listened to the silence. I opened my eyes as a hand gripped my right hand, one cupping my cheek. The blonde smiled, the hand cupping my cheek moving back as he repeated the motion to me. His hand slipped from mine as he moved hands to be in front of him. Both hands fingers moving so he was pointing. Moving his left finger towards his right, he closed his eyes as his smiled widened. Moving his left hand to be positioned to his left side he then moved his right hand so his two pointed fingers were together once more.

'I love you too'

The familiar feeling of laughter bubbled in my chest and I quickly took a step forward to wrap my arms around the blonde. My head nestled against the androids chest where I felt the familiar soft thrum of his Thirium pump against my cheek, hardly noticeable to the touch.

A/n: for the past 3 years I've been learning ASL casually

A/n: for the past 3 years I've been learning ASL casually. I'm learning from YouTube and some people who know a little ASL but don't need it. I love it and honestly it's sticking more than my French from the past 5 years. I just really wanted to try something like this and surprise surprise the oneshot became about Simon.