[1] Jealousy

[FEMALE READER]

It wasn't hard for anyone to see, the closeness you and Simon had nearly from day one. The closeness didn't sit well with Markus, even if he can only now as of recently call you his. Although he completely trusted you and Simon he can't help the feeling of jealousy he feels seeing you and Simon so close.

He watched as you laughed at something Simon had said, your head leaned against his shoulder as you attempted to calm you laughing. Markus clenched his jaw in slight annoyance before turning away from you and Simon. "You're jealous Markus" Markus looked up his eyes finding Norths as she started at him, amusement clear in her eyes. "I am not"

"Oh so you're in denial too. Good. Good. Great" she shook her head with a laugh. "I don't like how easily he makes her laugh" Markus muttered soon after.

"Yep you're jealous." North placed her hand on Markus' should in an almost teasing comfort. "You better get used to (Y/n) being close to Simon though. Those two have been close ever since she got here." Markus clenched his jaw once more, his eyes traveling back to the blonde and (hair) seated together on the other side of the room.

"Better get everything together quickly Markus" North nudged the males arm. "(Y/n)!" The said girl lifted her head and turned to the two. "Markus needs to talk with you!" North motioned the girl closer before she smiled teasingly at the male "she's all yours for awhile." And she walked away waving over her shoulder.

The girl almost instantly hand Markus' arms wrapped securely around her waist a kiss placed upon her forehead that lasted longer then any of the others her had placed there before. "You okay Markus?"

Markus muttered something, the words jumbling together as he nuzzled into crook of her neck. "Pardon?" She moved her head, slightly, her eyes on the oddly clingy male in confusion.

"Simon makes you laugh to easily" (Y/n) gave Markus a look, her eyes silently asking if he was serious. "He's my best friend, of course he'd make me laug-" she suddenly stopped talking and placed her hands on Markus' cheeks a cheeky smile making itself present to the leader of Jericho. Her hands moving Markus' head so he stood nearly straight up "You're jealous!"

"I am not" Markus muttered his head turning to look away from the girl in front of him before she gently pulled him to look back at her. "That's too cute" she muttered her hand pulling Markus closer to her level.

"Maybe I should hang out with Simon more?" She tilted her head to the side teasingly. "Don't" Markus shifted slightly, his arms tightening around (Y/n)'s waist, and pulling her closer to his body.

(Y/n) placed a lingering kiss to the RK200's lips, before she pulled back slightly, Markus following her movements to keep the kiss going. (Y/n) laughed quietly. Turning her head so he kissed her cheek instead. "If I get to have you too myself like this more often, all clingy and needy I may have to spend more time with Simon"

She tilted her head in thought.

"Speaking of Simon I should head back to him" (Y/n) pulled away from the RK200, she hardly took a step from him before she was pulled back against a chest. The male she was teasing nuzzled into the crook of her neck once more. "No you aren't allowed"

Markus peppered her neck with kissed, his teeth nipping every few kisses. "I love you Markus" The male smiled softly, his arms turning the (h/c) haired girl around so she faced him once more. His kiss attach continuing on the girl, although he had avoided her lips. He pulled back slightly is eyes staring deeply into hers. "I love you too (Y/n)"

She smiled and leaned forward to leave a short kiss upon the males lips. "Good because if you didn't I'd just go back to Simon" her smiled turned into one of teasing once more as the male before her groaned in slight annoyance and nuzzled into her neck once more in embarrassment.

(A/n: it is currently 4 AM. And I have no idea what this is. I NEED SLEEP )