North [1] Unrequited Love |Part 1|

[ Gender Neutral Reader ]

"Simon" the (e/c) eyed android sighed his name, head tilted down in frustration. "I can't. I can't just tell her" the android ran a hand through their (h/c) hair. "She's with Markus, this will pass eventually"

"You should just tell her, get it off your chest" Simon pat the (e/c) eyed androids shoulder. "I- no. Just no don't say a thing to her." They muttered their eyes staring almost pleadingly into the blue eyed males eyes. "Just tell her, if you really want to get over North being rejected by her may be the easiest way."

"Oh yeah right" they moved Simons hand off their shoulder before he walked in to the room "'Hey North, I like you, I might even say I'm in love with you'" They at down on a chair by a beaten wooden table, before they leaned down on the table in defeat. "Or how about this 'when I'm lost I just look for you, my security in a world of mystery and confusion'"

The blue eyed android stayed quiet, his arms crossed over his chest. "Simon just don't-don't tell North" the (e/c) eyed android sat up, their upper body tuning to look the blonde android before they suddenly tensed, their eyes glued to the new person in the room. "North!"

Simon watched silently, his eyes shifting from North to (Y/n). "I'll be going" Simon walked out of the room, his eyes silently telling (Y/n) that things will be fine. "I-" they watched Simons retreating figure before they looked to North for only a moment, their eyes quickly finding something else too look at.

"(Y/n)?" The Amber blonde questioned, her feet carrying her into the room silently. "It's nothing North" the (e/c) eyed android stood from where they were previously slouched in defeat. "That's sure didn't sound like nothing. Look (Y/n)-" North was cut off. When the (h/c) haired android stood in front of her, their hand up a finger shushing her. Their hand moved to her arm, griping it gently. "It's fine North" they looked into the eyes of the amber blond female in front of them, theirs eyes glancing to her lips momentarily before they leaned forward slightly. They stopped moving, hesitation in their action before they pulled away from her all together "Just forget it, it will pass."

"You're-"

"Who cares how I feel?! No one should." Their voice was firm, hands clenched into fists. "We have more important things to worry about" they brushed passed the amber blonde and to the door, stopping before they completely disappeared into the hall. "Just forget you heard me, forget even seeing me today. Just... forget me" a sigh left their lips as they looked back to the female android. "I'll get over it."