[1] Familiar |Part 2|

[ Female Reader ]

"(Y/n)" the blue eyed android held the girl in his arms, hand over the wound inflicted upon her by they armed men standing a few feet from the two. His own blue blood dripping down his face from the wound he gained saving Markus.

She smiled, her eyes focusing on the PL600. "I knew you were still alive..." her hand gripped his sweater her head resting against his chest, eyes closing as pain slowly started to spread through her body, the initial shock fading.

"Simon I want to go home"

Simon combed his hand through (Y/n)'s hair gently, his eyes moving to the riot control unit that slowly closed in on the two. (Y/n) herself glanced towards the unit, their gun raised. She pushed herself up, ignoring the growing pain "don't hurt him... please." Simon placed his hand back on her stomach, keeping pressure on the wound. She looked down the barrel of a gun aimed at her and Simon. She leaned back her back rested against Simon; a metallic taste flowing through her tastebuds.

"Hold your fire you've already caused enough damage today. Let them go." One of them called. His eyes on the girl who lay in the damaged androids arms.

PUBLIC OPINION
supportive

Markus was troubled, his arms crossed as be paced back and forth in the meeting room, North and Josh at his side. Watching their leader with worry in their eyes. Blue blood still dripped from the bullet hole, although that was the least of his worry. Regret was all he felt, he was the reason why many of the other androids standing in that freedom march were so uselessly murdered. He was the reason Simon..... He clenched his fist and slammed it onto the rusted control panel got the ship. "Markus what's our next move?"

Markus ignored the WR400, his jaw clenched in concentration. "Markus." The said male looked to the amber blonde, his eyes focusing on her brown eyes. "They are rounding up androids and sending them to camps, where they are being destroyed"

"I know North. I just-" the three of them turned when someone stepped into the room. "Markus" the blonde android slowly dropped down to the ground, the (h/c) haired girl held loosely in his arms.

Simon licked his lips in uneasiness, his eyes staring at the three androids who stood shocked at the blue eyes male who they had thought was killed at the freedom march.

Simon turned his attention to the teen in his arms. Ignoring the flashing warning of a system shutdown showing up in his vision. His hand applying pressure to her wound once more.

(Y/n)'s hand gripped the androids shirt once more, squeezing blood it had soaked up on the trip. Her hands coated a dark red, droplets of blue mixing with the red.

She smiled at the damaged android kneeled beside her. She lifted her hand to place it on Simons cheek, her eyes closing as exhaustion settled over her. "(Y/n), you have to stay awake." Simon lifted his own hand to rest over hers, his hand gripping hers like he had years ago.

"Simon we have to go get you repaired before you shut down, North and Josh will deal with her." Simon looked up at Markus, his hand remaining over her wound. "Deal with her?" Simon pulled her closer to his body, a protective tick he gain two years ago.

"Help her." Markus corrected.

"It's okay Simon..." she pulled her hand from his, a trail of red being left on his cheek. Josh moved forward "North and I will take her to the hospital. It's not to far from here, you can count on us." He kneeled down his arms out, silently asking permission to take (Y/n) from his arms. North, although reluctant nodded her head in agreement to Josh's words, the teen had saved Simons life after all.