Ralph [1] Promises |Part 2|

A/n : THIS IS NOT FINISHED I scrapped this and just found it. It is unedited much like all my other oneshots. But I don't currently have anything new to post and it's been a hot minute. So enjoy this unfinished continuations of my Ralph x fem!reader story Promises. In this you will see my writing process, I tend to get ideas in the middle of writing so I will write them down and where I want the story to go briefly before continuing where I left off.

Y/n hummed quietly to herself, she often found her eyes drifting to the android she had invited to be her roommate, watching as his hands expertly moved to trim plants. His hazel eyes would meet with hers more times then she would like to admit but she had always received a bright smile in reply from the blonde.

"Hey Ralph?" Hazel met with e/c and the android tilted his head in response, his hands stopping their movement from picking dried up leaves from the plant he was currently working on. "Would you like to go plant shopping with me" the excitement that crossed the androids features caused Y/n to laugh quietly to herself. "Ralph would love to go! Yes! Yes he would-" he suddenly stopped, his left hand moving to be placed upon the left side of his face. "Ralph doesn't want to scare anyone..." the tone Ralph has spoke in had Y/n's heart clenching, her eyes watched for a moment as the saddened WR600's shoulders slumped forward.

"You won't scare anyone Ralph" Y/n reached her hand forward, fingers gently wrapping around his forearm. Hazel eyes met with e/c and Y/n smiled in a reassuring manner to the blonde. "People just don't know the real you yet" she slowly moved the androids hand from where it was, uncovering the gashes he had been covering. "And don't worry about these..." Y/n leaned forward, her lips ghosting over the gash running over his cheek bone. "They make you, you, and I love who you are" she pressed her lips gently to the androids cheek before she pulled away "alright, how about you figure out what you need and we can get it, and if you find anything you like we can get it also"

The WR600 nodded, his LED flickering yellow before he nodded once more and turned to the rest of the garden. "Ralph already knows what he needs" Y/n tilted her head, her eyes on the blonde as he turned back to her, a smile gracing his features as he pulled his hands up to his chest.

"More succulents?" Ralph's eyes seemed to brighten as he scanned over the different succulent types.

"Ralph loves Y/n, he really does" smiling at the androids Y/n wrapped her arms around the WR600. "I love you too Ralph"

"Ralph is so happy to have met Y/n...