[1] Is this love?

[MALE READER]

~Requested by _R0RY_~

Becoming a deviant was one of the most confusing things to thrust upon any android, and Connor was no exception.

He often was left confused with the feeling you left him with when you would leave. A longing to hear your voice again almost as soon as you would stop talking.

He absolutely hated the feeling he got when one of the few female officers claimed your attention, stood to close, or let her hands linger on your shoulder longer then he would have liked. He often found himself clenching his jaw in annoyance at the feeling this sight left him with.

"You're hopeless" Hank muttered one day, his arms crossed and leaned against his desk, his gaze moving to the android seated in the desk across from him for a few moments. "Hopeless..." Connor repeated the word, his head turning towards Hank, his previous gaze on you. "Just go talk to him." Hank gestured towards your desk, your hands moving swiftly across the keyboard in front of you.

"He is working, I do not wish to interrupt him" Connor looked back towards your desk. "Well I'm getting real tired of seeing that look, it creeps me out" Hank muttered as he leaned back against his chair. "I apologize if my looks are still off putting to you Lieutenant" Connor looked back to blue eyed male, his brows knitted together in mild confusion.

"Hank" The Lieutenant corrected, his eyes rolling at the formalities Connor seemed to revert to every once and awhile when he didn't really know a better way to approach something. "Right, I apologize Hank." The brown eyed androids eyes shifted towards his computer screen, hands clasped together neatly in his lap.

"And that's not what I meant Connor" the said male looked up, his eyes locking with Hanks as he tilted his head. "Just" Hank lifted his hand and motioned Connor away "go talk with him, he's not working right now." Connor shifted, his eyes searching momentarily when he noticed a lack of your form at your desk.

Connor stood from his seat his eyes on your form as you retreated into the break room. "There it is again... just go already" Hank turned his attention back to his computer. Connor watched the lieutenant for a moment before he quickly made his way past the desks, his eyes not breaking from the break room where he saw you stir a spoon around a cup.

Conner nodded to himself, his feet bringing him to stand next to the (h/c) haired male. "How are you Detective (L/n)?" The brown eyed male asked, he leaned against the counter top, an awkward smile adorning his face. "You know you can just call me (Y/n)" you smiled up to the brown eyed male.

"R-right" Connor nodded his head quickly, his eyes following the male as he turned to walk back to his desk "and I'm doing perfectly fine, thank you for asking Connor" . Connor shook his head, realization of what just happened sinking in as he stood tense.

Connor followed after the male, the cup of coffee/tea being brought to his lips to take a drink. "Would... would you like to..." Connor trailed off, his eyes on the woman seated atop your desk.

"What can I do for you?" (Y/n) sat down at his desk, cup being placed near his computer. "You free tonight?" The (e/c) eyed male tensed slightly at the words that left the females mouth, although it seemed to go unnoticed to the officer, her body leaning towards the (h/c) haired male.

"Uh.... actually no... I'm not" your eyes traveled to the deviated android detective. "I'm going out with Connor tonight" the smile that you gave the officer along with how confident the words left your mouth had the males thirium pump to skip a beat. His lungs begging for a breath of air he did not need.

Connor smiled, an awkward cute smile at the officer who had suddenly turned to look at him, confusion in her eyes. "Alright, Maybe next time then?" She had all but fled the scene at that.

"I'm sorry Connor you don't-"

"Do you want to go out on a date.... or just out somewhere.... with me?" Connor could feel the nerves that were washed away momentarily start clinging to him once more, the confidence he had started with washing away once he looked you in the eyes.

He ran a quick test, noting to himself that everything seemed in working order, set aside the higher body temperature he had at this very moment. He shook that off and looked up to meat your eyes, a hardly noticeable blue tinge painting his face.

"Is this love?" This question itself has caught you by surprise. Although your smile washed away the surprise as you looked up to the deviant before you.

"I don't know Connor do you think it's love?" The smile you gave him had him feeling like a pile of bricks was dropped on him, a weight on his chest that refused to leave as his body told him to take a breath.

"I've searched up the definition of love a thousand times, it always tells me the same thing" the brown eyed male looked around the room momentarily before looking back to you.

"I always want to see you smile... I want to be the one who makes you smile." The male had looked down, his eyes refusing to meet with yours. While he felt as though he would catch on fire from the intense heat he felt spreading throughout his body.

"Hearing you laugh makes me happy, even when you just talking to me, even if it's about cases." A hand being placed on his neck had me looking up to you once more. "How about that date you talked about then." The smile you wore had him nodding his head almost robotically, his eyes holding a happiness to them that cause you to laugh quietly.

"I'm free when ever, you already have my number" the purple tinge coating his face seemed to worsen as you placed a shy kiss to his cheek before you seated yourself back on your chair.

The deviated detective all bit stumbled back to his desk by Hank, his head down in what he believed to be embarrassment. "And you're blue in the face" came a teasing voice from Hank's directions.

"I think I love him"

"Well that much was clear already. I swear for being the most advanced android there is you're an idiot." Hank mumbled his hands working at finishing up a written report. "We are going on a date" Connor declared, an excited child like smile on his face as he looked up to the older male in front of him.

"Great now you're going to talk about him more then you have been. What have I done?" Hank ran an annoyed hand down his face. "You did a good thing. Thank you for giving me a little push Hank."