RK900(Nines) [1] Stress relief

[Male Reader]
Requested by @DarkLightFanfiction

A/n: I want to be unique and come up with something where the reader isn't a police officer but..... also these wasn't much if any fluff at all so.... sorry.... and  it's a little on the short side ;-; also I don't know what I was doing while writing this. I started it at 1 am last night and finished it at 9 this morning after  sleeping for 7 hours

The RK900 model was the advanced version of the RK800, nearly identical to his previous model. No one had give a name to the steel eyed android, instead he went by Nines, something Y/n had nicknamed him after he had gotten annoyed with calling the detective android 'RK900.'

A stack of paper was haphazardly thrown onto the detectives desk, the male straightening up at the suddenness. "L/n, Captain Fowler wants reports written up for these, and for them to be filed." Y/n's hands shuffled through the files, eyes scanning over who was supposed to be writing the reports, a scowl settling upon his features as he noted that most were from the detective before him. "Reed you lazy sack of shit" hand tossed over half the stalk towards the detective. "Get off your damn phone and do your own fucking reports" the only reply the male got was a finger over the shoulder from the detective as he left the station for the night.

"I apologize for Detective Reed's behaviour L/n" the officer only waved his hand over his shoulder his hands shuffling through the papers before chucking them to the other side of his desk. A silence lingered between the two for a moment. "You seem stressed officer" standing up L/n huffed out a puff of air in annoyance. "Good observations android detective" his words held a harsh sarcastic tone it that cause the RK900's LED to flicker yellow momentarily. "Now leave me alone, I've got at least another 3 hours of reports to write and 7 more hours until shift change" with those words the Officer turned to walk to the break room.

"Perhaps I could assist you-" L/n cut the android off quickly, their attention staying on the break room a few feet away from where he now stood. "Shouldn't you be babysitting Reed?" With those words the officer continued into the break room, the RK900's voice following the male as he spoke. "I can assure you that Detective Reed does not need my supervision." Rolling his eyes at the androids words L/n huffed and started to get himself a cup of coffee.

"Perhaps I could assist you in relieving some of your stress" the closeness of the androids voice had startled the officer, his body soon tensing as skilled and precise hands move to undo the officers pants. "W-wait what?" A soft hum in the officers left ear had him turning his head to the right. Eyes closed at the feeling of the RK900's breath on his neck. "I read that kissing relieves stress..." letting his sentence trail off the android made a point to please a lingering kiss on the officers exposed neck. "Your heart rate has increased drastically in the last minute officer" the was an underlying smugness to the way the android stated his observation, one that had L/n releasing a staggered breath.

"S-shut up" one of the RK900's hands moved to pull L/n's body back and flush against his. "Would you like me to stop?" The androids unoccupied hand moved to the trace a path over L/n's boxers through the opening of his pant. "Really? In the fucking break room." The sudden unexpected voice of Detective Reed had Officer L/n tensing and keeping his head down in embarrassment. "Detective Reed, did you need me for something?" The clicking of a tongue echoed through the room. "I am helping to relieve some of Officer L/n stress" a sound of annoyance came from the Detective. "I didn't need to know that you plastic fucker"

Foot steps soon silenced as the Detective once again left the DPD. "I apologize officer L/n, but I believe I was helping you relieve your stress" before the officer could utter a word the RK900 moved the officers shirt, bitting of the junction between L/n neck and shoulder.