[2] Touch Starved

[ Female Reader ]

It all had started with longing looks, and lingering touches.

It had only been a week since you joined Jericho; and many were already placing bets on when the two of you would get together. It wasn't hard for any of them to see the connection you two had. From Simons hand gently running down your arm, to the gentle hand holding; the and hours spent cuddling. Very cuddly friends. A few were mildly put off by this, a roll of their eyes as the continued on with their day.

Although the weeks following weren't as bad as when the two of you had officially gotten together. Markus winning from all the other bets made, North of course took the loose a bit bitterly for the first few hours before she cracked and started commenting on how everyone would have to start planning for your wedding soon.

Simon has a tendency of getting pouty when his daily dose of cuddles isn't met, the same could be said for you as well, as your who relationship with Simon seemed to revolve around love and affection.

Publicly Simon isn't one to show his affection too openly, he's a shy guy, limiting himself to just holding your hand, or holding you close to him, an arm around your waist. When he's with closer friend such as Markus, North and Josh he's isn't ashamed being all over you. Lingering hands, quick kisses, his hands are nearly always touching you in some way; either a hand holding yours, or an arm around your waist or shoulder. Anything to get his daily needed dose of affection from you.

If you were to ask any of his friends from Jericho they would all have the same thing to say.

Completely and utterly done with Simon.

Of course they do love to tease the blonde when you aren't around, which that itself is an odd sight since your arrival a few months ago.

Simon in simple terms as stated by his friends is completely and utterly whipped. Excited about every small little thing he is able to do with you. Be it cuddling and watching movies, and just cuddling in the designated cuddling Conor of your house he's always looking forward to anything involving you.

You are honestly like his own personal drug, from your warmth, to your laugh, to the perfume you wear. He's addicted, anything you have he is willing to accept without a second thought.

•••

Simon smiled, his eyes on the (hair) haired girl, her eyes a vibrant (e/c) that he could just stare into for hours on end. You had shown up at Jericho, not even a week ago and he was already smitten. Of course the days before were spent getting to know each other more and build a sense of trust the male often found himself watching the girl with a loving look in his eyes.

She herself was human, why she was there? She was a supporter to the revolution, and a worker at CyberLife, she had often come by with biocomponents and blue blood, and a new conversation or question to bring to the blonde android.

During these small interactions Simon often found his hands lingering upon her arm when she'd talk with him; or his fingers would be laced with hers, an action that she would more often then not reciprocate to, holding his hand tighter within her own.

It wasn't a day past their first week of interactions before Simon found himself leaned against a wall, while the (h/c) haired cuddled into his side, head over his chest, hand securely in his. It was then Simon was made acutely aware of his growing addiction to the (e/c) eyed girls warmth and touch.

Sights such as these became more regular around Jericho, that along with subtle touches along arms, and intertwined hands. It wasn't a surprise to anyone when Markus, North and Josh placed bets on how long it would take for the two to get together.

Markus ended up winning this bet, his timing nearly spot on, because they soon found out, a month after her arrival that the two had actually gotten together. Much to North displeasure, because Markus had ended up winning the bet. She was very supportive in the long run though.

Most of Jericho had thought that at that point your casual longing looks as touches would be less of an occurrence. Oh how wrong they could be.

Most days (Y/n) could be found seated on Simons lap head nuzzled into the blonde neck, arms wrapped tightly around each other, kisses being shared, received and given. Hands innocently running over exposed skin, leaving a silent need for more.

Simon no matter how much he craved her touches never was one to show too much affection in public, no more then having his arm around her waist, or holding her hand securely in his. He was very shy at heart when it came to his public display of affection for the (e/c) girl , but these small touches were never lacking in showing just how much he cared and loved her.

When the two were with closer friends Simon hardly ever lets the (e/c) eyed girl from his arms. Innocent kisses to the neck and calculated wondering hands, never truly wondering too far. Smiles and laughs are always shared during moments like this. Laughs mainly from Markus, North and Josh, and occasionally from (Y/n) herself as she found amusement in joining the three in flustering the blue eyed android.

The three although sometimes annoyed with the couple are all secretly planning the wedding they know will soon happen.

(A/n: so I like writing when I'm tired apparently. I wrote this from 12-3 last night and it is what it is. All that really must be said in a relationship where Simons S/O is touch starved he himself will be just as touch starved. The bedroom is cuddle heaven and Jericho is just done with the two. Most innocent and pure relationship out there)