[4] Home

A/N: This is 220 words short of 2000 words. And it's currently 3:30 AM. I suddenly got inspiration at 11 PM. Sorry for writing so much for Simon he needs more love

[ BLIND FEMALE READER ]

Simon, Markus, North and Josh were out walking scouting the area around Stratford tower, converting androids here and there, although Simon was preoccupied by the female walking slowly a few hundred meters ahead of them and on the opposite sidewalk.

In her hand a walking stick, at the end she had on the ground was a small ball, swiping back and forth. Although her movements were hesitant and minimal, her body tense.

"Simon" the blonde turned momentarily, his eyes meeting with the blue and green eyes of Markus, although this was only for a moments, his head turning to the girl across the street when she heard an aggressive sounding voice.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" With a strong shove the h/c haired girl was shoved to the ground, her hands shooting back to catch herself, the stick held within her (Dominate hand) falling to the ground next to her. "I'm sorry" The h/c haired girls head was down, her hair falling to hide the distressed look growing as the seconds passed.

His feet had started moving before he processed what he was doing. "Simon where the hell are you going" Norths voice fell to deaf ears however, the blonde already walking across the street.

Broken messages attempting to pull him back into his old programming, he although didn't need the bold lettering to know why he was concerned. It may have been a few years, but he remembered, the locks of h/c, the protective ball the girl had more or less put herself into. Hand on the ground searching for the walking stick lost on the ground of nothingness to the h/c haired girl.

"Simon!"

"Leave her alone." His voice held a firmness to it the others had hardly ever heard. In his hand the females hand was held, a grip tight enough to bruise. The woman's hand was opened, as though she were about to strike the girl on the ground. "Let go of me" the woman pulled her arm to attempt to free it from the blondes grip, he only squeezed his hand tighter. A moment passed as the two stared into each others eyes before she yanked her hand from the iron like grip the blonde had on the woman.

The silence that followed was deafening, the busy streets seeking to cease at the scene before it. The woman before Simon huffed before she turned on her heels and walked off. The blonde stared at her retreating form before he swiftly turned and kneeled in front of the h/c haired girl, her form frozen in place, fear and confusion etched into her features. His hand gently moved to lay on her shoulder, concern for her well being clear in his eyes too the three androids trailing a few feet behind.

At the unexpected and unwanted touch the girl pushed herself way from the blonde. "Hey, it's okay. You're safe" his voice fell into a soft reassuring one. The hand that was on her shoulder moving the wipe away the frightened tears that had started to fall, his other grabbing the forgotten walking stick. "I'm here now" He moved to stand up, although the girl stopped him from standing completely.

One of her hands gripped his, head nuzzling into the familiar comforting touch she had missed having. Her other hand held his forearm, almost afraid that he would leave her. "Simon... don't go... please"

"I'm not going anywhere" Simon reached forward and gently pulled the girl up with him. Instantly she had lunged forward, her arms wrapping themselves tightly around the androids body, her head nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"Simon"

Her hands gripped Simons shirt tightly, in a futile attempt of covering the tremble that made its way though her body at the sudden voice, calling for the only source of comfort the girl had in her world of darkness. "Shhhh" the male however ignored the voices calling for him, his arms wrapping themselves around the girls body, hand rubbing calming circles into her back.