[2] Childish

~Requested by @ngh_hgn~

76: "You're so adorable"

A/n: so I struggle with writing for Connor I don't know why it's just how it is. I love this boy so much but I find it difficult to write for him. Anyways sorry this took so long and it's most likely pretty short too sorry :,)

[MALE READER]

It was often a question passed around the DPD, ever since the rights of androids was passed and they were treated as equal. It wasn't that you were human and Connor was an android, no it wasn't that. Human android relationship had become a regular thing once they had gained their right. No the question was how did Connor, the over analyzing android, who seemed to perfect everything, end up with a boyfriend who was the clumsiest most childish male the DPD had really ever seen.

It wasn't a bad thing, amused snickers, mainly from Gavin Reed, would often follow your entrances, which nearly always resulted in you walking into a desk, chair or another officer. The first few times it had concerned many of the officers who hadn't seen you before then.

Hank how ever only let out a laugh the first few times this had happened, this of course had received a playful glare being thrown in his direction and a confused look from Connor.

Today y/n had walked into the department without causing a single accident, or adding a new bruise to his ever growing collection. "You alright there kid? You didn't hit a single thing today" His chuckle echoed within the small space his and Connors deck were placed.

This comment received a pen being thrown in his direction followed by a laugh from the e/c eyed male. "First off, fuck you, secondly. I'm fine old man" Y/n waved the lieutenant off his e/c eyes moving around the office in search for the brown eyed android he had originally traveled to the police department for.

"Y/n" the sudden voice behind the male cause him to jump, even with the familiarity to it, the suddenness of it had startled him. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" The genuine concern the android held on his voice had the lieutenant cackling with laughter on the other side of the two desks. "I'm fine Connor. Anyways, Hank I'm stealing your son for lunch break today"

This received a huff followed by a "He's not my son...." Y/n hummed in amusement, his hand grabbing Connors free hand. Hank rolled his eyes after a moment but waved the two off with a smile "I'll see you after lunch then son-fuck"

"I knew it, you love him" and with those final words Y/n started to lead Connor in the direction of the the exit. "What would you like for lunch today Y/n" the androids attention was given to the male holding his hand, although he remained aware of their surrounds, and would gently pulled Y/n closer to his body to avoid having him run into a pole or trip over uneven ground.

"I already ate, I thought I could just steal you for a lunch break to walk around, we don't get to just enjoy ourselves a lot" those words had the android scanning his boyfriends feature and vitals intensely. "I'm sorry-" Connors words were cut off by a smile and laugh from Y/n "you don't had to apologize. Hey, how about you show me some of your coin tricks, you talked about some new ones you learned"

At those words the android smiled, his hand reaching into his pocket to pull out the coin he has had since his first mission, the hostage situation with Captain Allen's SWAT team. Connor happily ran through many of the trick he had already learned before he started moving on to a few new ones. After a few moments he stopped however, his eyes moving to study his boyfriend closely.

"Here how about you try one" the coin was placed into the e/c eyes males palm and Connor watched in great interest as he awaited the attempt of a coin trick from his boyfriend.

Staring at the android before him for a moment Y/n silently moved the coin from his right hand to rest between his pointer and middle finger. The e/c eyed male smiled and then proceeded to energetically and dramatically act like he had properly accomplished one of Connors coin tricks. This cause the android to smile, his eyes watching the male before him with fondness.

"You're so adorable"