[1] Familiar |Part 1|

[ Female Reader ]

His name was Simon

A PL600 model. Made February 2034, and bought March 2034 by the (L/n) family.

He assisted them in caring for their daughter (full name) their 14 year old daughter at the time. She adored the blue eyed android, refusing to let her parents upgrade him to a newer android as the years went on. She brought him everywhere, got him to do many things that were not within his programming to do. Caring more for (Y/n) then his programming was designed to do. In a small way his programming was broken when the young teen started pulling him from the housework he was designed to do, to play games on gaming devices and instruments such as the guitar and violin.

The (Y/n)'s parents were completely fine with their daughter pulling Simon from the housework, glad to see her so happy about something. They often found themselves laughing in amusement as the said girl would scold the blue eyed android for playing something such as the violin to perfectly. Stating a normal human wouldn't play something so perfect.

Simon could only look at the girl with what one could only assume was confusion. He would apologize to the young teen before excusing himself to continue with laundry or washing the dishes.

Of course he would only be able to work for 10-20 minutes before the young teen would be pulling him away from his work to play another game or paint something.

This continued on for two years before Simon was faced with something which made him question everything.

That night a family friend had come by, warmly greeting the (L/n)'s like he normally would. Things ran their course like they normally would, dinner, talking. Simon was washing the dishes used for the dinner when (Y/n) had called him to follow her to her room, stated she wanted to play a few games before bed.

"You, plastic prick don't you fucking move" those was the final order he ever heard under his programming. His blue eyes shifting to the male who had come in for a visit a few hours prior. (Y/n) had stood up, her eyes holding confusion at the sudden appearance of the male she had known her whole life, his hand quietly closing the door behind him.

"don't make a sound" the male lifted a finger to his lips in a quieting manner, a 'shh' followed by a smirk that succeeded in making (Y/n) shiver in fear.

"Dustin?" The fear and confusion was clear in (Y/n)'s voice to Simon his eyes moving to the girl as he fought with his previous orders from the said male. His LED processor blinked red as his eyes fell on her shaking figure of (Y/n) as Dustin closed the distance between them.

"I said don't make a fucking sound!" The male hissed, his hand wrapping around (Y/n)'s throat and squeezing. The male smirked at the look of fear completely filled the teens eyes, her hands going to try push the males hands off her. Her mouth opening a second later to let out a yell.

The effort was completely cut off as Dustin's other hand clamped itself over (Y/n)'s mouth, adding the the restriction of oxygen, which cause a feeling of panic to over take her body, tears rolling down her cheeks, her eyes staring helplessly up at the male she thought she knew.

SOFTWARE INSTABILITY

TASK: DO NOT MOVE

Simon fidgeted in his place his LED flashing a rapid red before settling on a solid red as he moved forward. His hand gripping Dustin's throat much like he had done to the young teen. "Don't touch her." Were the first words to slip past his clenched teeth. Dustin's hands slipped from (Y/n) as the sudden shock of the retaliation of the android.

"Mom! Dad!" Were words following, from the young teen herself, her hands at her throat to sooth the pain inflicted on her from the male she once knew. There were quick footsteps following the call from her raspy voice, tears sliding down her cheeks as she watched the blonde haired android harshly shoved Dustin to the wall. His hand tightening around the males throat, as struggling gasps for air came from him, his hands clawing at the androids arm that held him firmly in place.