North [1] Unrequited Love |Part 2|

[Gender Neutral Reader]

The android stood stiffly, their arms down at their side. The fear they had felt moments ago wasn't present anymore.

Only hurt.

The peaceful protest had resulted in them being cornered, guns raised. Aimed to kill. The e/c eyed android had expected the guns to be shot at the very moment they were aimed. However as the seconds passed, and Y/n's stress levels increased they were left waiting. Waiting for the first sound of death to ring though the air.

The sound never came though, and there was movement from two androids in the crowd. Their leader, and the amber blonde who had stolen their heart without even trying.

Actions that followed were forgotten, blurred from their vision. Head turned to look to the ground. Their hands clenched and unclenched at their side, with strength that caused the synthetic skin on their palms to deactivate momentarily.

"Y/n" the voice that rang through their head was intrusive, one they didn't want and wanted out at that very moment. "It oka-" before they could stop themselves they had snapped, growling out "Get out of me head Simon" with a razor sharp edge. Cutting off Simons attempt at comfort.

Their LED flickered red, faster as the seconds passed, before finally staying a solid red that contrasted the white of the snow that had stuck to their hair, and painted their shoulders is a powder of white.

One thought ran through their head as they turned from the rest of the androids.

'I never had a chance...'

A/n: yeah I've been inactive. I'm looking through requests and imma try and work on them. I was focusing on my Simon x reader story. Then I just stopped cause writers block then I got into a My Hero Academia and started a new story/basically a story on crack cause I always started writing at 2 am till around 4 then posted after it was done. Yeah anyways Imma do some request to try get back into my DBH writing flow and continue with All I want.