Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It wasn't... a dream.

Nakatulalang nakatitig ako sa kisame habang binabasa ng shower ang katawan ko, the cold water made me realize that I am not dreaming, that what happened last night was not part of my illusion. He kissed me, and that's real as well.

I wore my uniform and prepare my stuff. Pagkababa ko ay naabutan ko ang aking mga magulang, they sincerly apologize about my birthday. They promised me that they won't forget my birthday again... and by the looks of it, they don't any slight hint that I went clubbing alone.

"We have a surprise for you, sweety." Nakangiting saad ni Mommy. She looks ecstatic.

"And for sure you'll like it." Si Daddy na mukhang mas masaya pa kay Mommy.

I feel so delighted but why can't I smile? My feelings contradicts my expression. I am certain I am glad, I have the chance I wanted... am I still not satisfied?

My dream was so simple at first, I want Abraham to know my feelings. And then I became ambitious, I want him to feel the same way. Is it me, being greedy? Is it wrong?

"Heart!"

I tilted my head to see Laxus, he is panting and frowning while making his way towards my direction. Everyone was watching us, gossiping, as always.

I shifted my weight and sat properly. "Yes? May kailangan ka?"

"What is this I'm hearing about? You slept with him?!"

I wrinkled my forehead. "Anong pinagsasabi mo?"

He slammed his palm on my desk together with some pictures. I picked the pictures due to curiosity and confusion, my eyes widened when I realize it's me and Abraham on the picture. It was Abraham holding my waist as he guides me inside his car, it was last night!

Nag-angat ako ng tingin, Laxus clenched his jaw and grab the pictures away from my hands. He is breathing heavily, anger is evident in his eyes.

"Now, talk!" He demanded.

I heave a deep sigh as I frustratingly ran my fingers through some strands of my hair, I look around and see that we caught the attention of the crowd. I bit my lower lip.

I don't want this, I don't want Laxus being mad at me, I don't want the attention, I don't...

Napatigil ako sa pagtingin sa paligid ng marahas na hawakan ni Laxus ang siko ko, he pulled me closer to him, making my body slammed against his. I tilted my head a bit, enough for me to see his face. He looks furious and dangerous, I have never seen him this mad, and it somehow makes me scared.

"I d-didn't sleep with him. Believe me Laxus-"

"And what about the pictures?!" He spatted.

I gritted my teeth. "Is that what you think of me? I was drunk! I was miserable! And he was there to help me go home! Yes! I like him so much, but I won't give him my body, just like that, Laxus!"

My tears started to form. He should know I am not that kind of person right? Kaibigan ko siya eh. His judgement about me is just too bland.