Epilogue

Thank you for reading! This story is very messy, nakakalito at nakakainis na. Hahaha. You have reached this part of my story which is so awesome of you! Dahil napag-tiisan mo ang story ko. Hahaha. Sorry for being so mabagal mag-update minsan (madalas), I am just having a hard time dealing with my own parents/ family. But nevertheless, writing is my way of expressing my frustration and stress, and with your comments, reads and votes I survived from depression. Thank you again!

Epilogue

I don't know how to be normal again. She's making me love her more every day, making my heart beats abnormally everytime.

"Abraham, sige na, please? You can come with me if you want?"

I sigh and hugged her waist tighter. "You're pregnant, Heart." I reminded her.

She pouted and played my necktie. She's now sitting on my lap, I am still wearing my three piece suit, kagagaling ko lang sa trabaho. My wife is on her leave, kaya nandito lang siya sa bahay buong araw.

She wanted to go and meet Chan and his brothers, which includes Stacey-- na akala koy babae noon. Ciato's children are our enemies, but I know that they won't harm my wife, they won't dare. But I am still not comfortable with the thought of her meeting those Cerera siblings, I am not blind, I can see how they look at my wife.

Inamin din sa akin ni Chan na gusto niya ang asawa ko nung araw ng kasal namin ni Heart. Which makes me more uneasy. Alam kong mahal ako ng asawa ko, may tiwala ako sa kaniya, pero wala sa Chan na iyon.

"You're a lucky jerk, don't you dare make her cry fucker, or else I will really make her mine." Chan then smirked.

Heart invited them in our wedding, and it took my family members a very great effort not to kill them while the ceremony is on going. Stacey, is the one who killed Lola Purple, we have proofs and evidence. But my Family also knew that Chan and his brothers are friends with my wife.

They love my wife, and they don't want to hurt her. Alam naming si Heart ang labis na masasaktan kung sakaling tuluyan naming patayin ang magkakapatid na iyon. So we have decided not to kill them, yet. We still want to avenge Lola Purple's death, but in some other ways. May posibilidad din kasing may gawin ulit sila sa pamilya namin kung maghihiganti kami-- kung may papatayin kami sa kanila. And I don't want to lost another family member.

Hindi matatapos ang gulo kung hahayaan naming manaig ang galit sa amin. Lola Purple's death hurts, it causes us pain a lot, but we know better than doing vengeance.

And base on what we have observe, the Cerera siblings seems to stop their illegal business. They don't have any record of transactions anymore, not even a single trace. At ni minsan din ay di na nila kami ginulo. We don't exactly know why, but I know my wife is one of their reasons. Heart had a talk with them before our wedding, nasa labas lang ako ng restuarant nun habang nag-uusap sila, kaya di ko alam kung ano ang pinag-usapan nila.

And after that talk, they showed up in my wedding day and acted civil. Si Muse ang gustong-gustong gumanti sa kanila, but of course, she knew that it's not possible. I was the leader that time, I don't want to make my special day bloody so I settled everything, I made a rule. Nagalit sa akin si Muse pero naging okay naman kami kalaunan.

Iniba pa nila ang kwento kung paano namatay si Ciato. They fooled my wife and make it look like we started the feud between our families, mabuti nalang at may tiwala sa akin ang asawa ko.