Revenge

*I'm making some of the events from canon happen sooner that they're supposed to also sry for not updating earlier*

   Izuku finished up tweaking his suits design then put his plan to ruin Bakugo into motion.

 "If you want a quirk so badly, pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the building" Those were the words his former best friend had said to him last week, but now Bakugo was going to pay for the agony he had caused Izuku.

   Izuku grabbed a mostly empty hero analysis notebook and labeled it number eight. Then he took some of the blood, from past wounds, he had found and used it as ink to write a note for Bakugo. After that he slipped the notebook in his bag and got ready for school, making sure to put a fake smile on his face before leaving the house. Once he was ready he made his way through the streets to school, to set his trap.

   Izuku snuck into his classroom before anyone arrived, he had knocked out the security cameras for a certain amount of time first, he then painted his desk with some of the collected blood. Then he placed his notebook onto the desk. 'This is going to freak out my 'classmates' so much.' Izuku quickly left the school and got back to the warehouse. He then hacked into the schools camera's again and sat down to watch the show.

  Kids started coming in, freezing when they finally saw the scene on the desk.

"Hey! What are you extras doing! Let me through, dammit!" came the loud familiar voize of Bakugo. The blonde pushed through the small crowd of students standing in the doorway.

"W-what?" Bakugo said in a weak voice, when he saw the mess on Izuku's desk. Izuku watched as his bully walked forward hesitantly, putting a finger on the desk,  "I-is this b-blood?"

   Bakugo snatched the notebook and flipped it open to the front page he stepped backward with a horrified look on his face, all while dropping the open notebook on the floor.

 You told me to take a swan dive, Kaachan?

    Izuku smiled at the look on Bakugo's face, by now the teacher had walked in and was staring at the desk in shock. The teacher quickly called the police. And a around twenty minutes later a few officers showed up.

"That's my cue to leave." Izuku said aloud as he exited the school's site, saving the recordings for further use. 

"Well that was certainly entertaining."

  Izuku spent the rest of the day training and working on other projects. He fell asleep confident that his plan to become a hero would succeed.

(459 words)