An Old Dream

*sorry for the short chapter.. also i may have used this pic before but i'm too lazy to check*

"But, isn't Yagi going to be teaching as well? Isn't that a lot of new teachers?" Ectoplasm asked.

"Well, yes, technically but don't worry about that everything will work out," Nezu grinned evilly, "Now I would like everyone to meet UA's new teacher! You may come in now."

Nezu spoke the last part into the microphone in front of him. The door to the room creaked open slowly and in walked a small figure clad in black and green, wearing a mask and goggles over his face.

"I-Itsuki! W-wha?" Aizawa stuttered.

"Hey Eraser! Told you that you'd see me soon!" Itsuki said in a chipper voice.

"Wait, Itsuki the vigilante?" asked Nemuri.

"Yep, tis I the famous Itsuki!" Itsuki said dramatically.

"Why are you here?!" Aizawa asked.

"Well, apparently, I'm a teacher now." Itsuki responded.

"Whoaaa you're like the talk of the townn!" Mic said loudly.

"Is anyone concerned as to why a vigilante is going to be a teacher at a hero school?"  asked Yagi.

"Well, I believe that having Itsuki teach here will benefit our students profoundly," Nezu said, "He can show them a different out look on heroes!"

"He also wants to keep an eye on me." Itsuki pointed out.

"Oh.. yeah that makes sense I guess." said Thirteen.

"Which class will he be teaching?" Chiyo asked.

"His class will be called Analysis and General Techniques. Itsuki will work with each of your classes, starting with the first years and so on." Nezu explained.

    For the rest of the meeting Nezu gave out the teachers their new schedules and everyone filled Itsuki in on the workings of the school. Once the meeting was finished Izuku and Nezu played a few rounds of chess, before Izuku left for his night patrol. 'I guess I won't have to enlist into UA then, since I'm part of the staff now. This really did all work out for the best, I might be able to get a hero license, I'll have enough money to get a proper apartment closer to UA, and I won't have to be on the run as often.'  Izuku looked up at the crescent moon above him.

"I guess that my old dream could come true after all, Haru."

(390 words)