A Plan

*this is like reallyy short so sry*

   Itsuki watched out of the corner of his eye as the students dropped through portals that appeared underneath them. A handful of the students were left where they were. 'This is bad, I don't think that the one controlling the portals could've moved them far so they're probably still in the USJ's perimeter but now we can't protect them all.' Izuku fell another villain, he was slowly getting closer but sooner or later the mist-portal dude would teleport someone to attack the rest of the students. 'I need to make my main priority protecting the students.'

  Itsuki made his way back to the group, the villains were thinning out but they held the advantage of numbers, him and Aizawa could only hold out for so long. 'wait! I've got it, I'll need to get the students and teachers far enough away for this to work.'

"Aizawa! Thirteen! Retreat! I've got a plan! But you and the students need to get away from here!" Itsuki shouted.

"You can't-" Aizawa started.

"Go! I'll handle this." Itsuki said, turning to the villains. He saw the teachers carving a path for their retreat.

"If you think we'll let them get away that easily then you're in for a nasty shock! Since All Might doesn't seem to be here we'll just kill some of his students!" said the person next to the misty portal man, he had blue hair and a hand on his face.

(248 words)