Class 1-A ~part 1~

*yAy new chapter! I hope it's not horrible in your opinions*

   Itsuki made his way to class 1-A, he had to admit that he was pretty nervous to be seeing his childhood 'best friend' again, but the students in that class had such interesting quirks that his nervousness was overrun with anticipation. Izuku didn't even bother knocking this time he just opened the door and quietly slipped inside, he sat down in the back, avoiding the gazes of the students who were all looking down at papers or books on their desks. 'hm must be study hall or something..'

  Itsuki leaned back on the chair he was sitting on and checked his watch. 'two thirty, exactly the time my class starts, I guess I should make my presence known.' Itsuki thought after a couple minutes of sitting in silence.

"Soo you guys are class 1-A, right?" Itsuki asked.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" Bakugo yelled.

"W-what! Who are you?!" a bewildered Uraraka asked, a few seconds after Bakugo yelled, as the other students got into hurried fighting stances, Aizawa was still wrapped up in his yellow sleeping bag, not paying the least attention to the students.

"I've been here for a while, Bakugo, and you can call me Itsuki."

"Wait, Itsuki as in the vigilante Itsuki?" Sero asked.

"Yep, that's me!" Itsuki answered.

"What is a vigilante doing here?!" Hagakure questioned.

"Ribbit, maybe we should wake up Mr. Aizawa?" said Asui.  

"Oh, no need he should be out cold by now." Itsuki lied, in reality Itsuki had no idea about Aizawa, but it was all part of the plan.

"We need to find a teacher! They will know what to do." Yaoyorozu ordered, a few students started to move towards the door. Itsuki darted to the door and quickly jammed the lock.

"Oh ho ho, I'm not letting you disrupt any one else's class." Itsuki said from his new position by the rooms only door.

"We, need to distract him and get out, Ojiro, and Kouda, you two go check on Mr. Aizawa," said Yaoyorozu, "The rest of you, surround Itsuki, we probably won't be able to get out of a window, as they should be reinforced I'm not even sure Mina's acid could break through it, which is why we storm the door, he can't hold out against all of us."

"GET OUT OF THE WAY EXTRA'S I'LL OPEN THE DOOR!" Bakugo said as he ran towards the door.

"Wait! No Bakugo! Don't go alone you'll ruin the pla-" Jirou started but was cut off when Bakugo yelled a war cry.

   Itsuki saw Bakugo charging towards him at full speed, while readying his hands for a blast. 'He won't be able to use that powerful of an explosion without burning his hands, so he will probably go for a vital spot.' Itsuki dodged Bakugo's long awaited left hook and twisted up, hitting the side of Bakugo's neck, which resulted in knocking the blond out. 'welp, that was easier than I thought it would be.'

(507 words)