A/n

I'm really sorry guys for a lack of updates on this preference book, it's just I received some very negative comments on my other books that are pretty old and it kind of made me feel like I needed to call it out.

I understand if my writing does not meet with your standards. And I'm sorry if it offends you, I will be more careful with any warnings I put down. It's become aware to me that a lot of people do not like the Bowers gang, and think it is right to blame me for some of the things they did. My fanfiction is supposed to be fun. And it won't always be correct.

I have received multiple pm's from people who are telling me I am romanticizing violence and abuse. But I want to be clear that I do not condone those things at all, when I started my preferences book it was because I enjoyed the characters.

I always loved the Bowers gang, and not because they were crazy but because of the demand wattpad had for them around the time It came out. I want you guys to know that I am sorry, but if I continue to get the amount of hate that I receive, I may have to complete this book. I don't know what I can do to make people happy anymore.

I'm sorry. I will try my best to make things better and I'm sorry for any kind of trouble I created with you guys, please know that I love you guys a lot and the majority of you guys make me so happy when you leave such heart warming comments on my stories.

— Rena