Pref. 1 ≫ When you first meet

Henry Bowers ✡︎

Henry Bowers ✡︎

Derry, Maine.

The sun was shining, the porch was scorching. Your skin was hot.

You had just moved to this small town not too long ago. The start of summer was exciting for everyone but you.

You had no friends considering you weren't going to school yet. And the friend you did have; Beverly Marsh was nowhere to be seen.

"Y/n, honey. Maybe you should go to the quarry. I heard boys and girls gather there and I'm sure your red-headed friend will be there." Your mom sighed, you were laid out on your porch chair wearing a plain white bikini top and dark blue shorts.

"But mom.." You whined and you mom shrugged before cutting you off.

"I'll count to 5 and if you're not on your bike your gonna get locked out, for the rest of the day." Your mom sighed and believe it or not you had actually run to your bike and started biking before she even started counting.

You didn't know it but right across the street. Three boys had been watching you sunbathe before biking off.

Victor Criss. Patrick Hocksetter and Henry Bowers. They had been fighting in Victor's front yard when they heard you slam the door behind you so you could sit down and read.

Almost immediately Henry turned to his friends and smirked.

"Dibs."

Victor Criss

You sat at the edge of the quarry and stared out into the water.

You had just moved back to Derry. After 5 years.

The sky was starting to get dark. Pink, blue and purple, all meshed into the sky, making a beautiful sunset. You pulled your knees to your chest and sighed.

Everything here was so different. From school. To its people.

Boy, you hated everything about this place. Your mom would yell at you. Boys beat up on you all day and most of the girls bullied you about your stupid purple button up dress.

 Boys beat up on you all day and most of the girls bullied you about your stupid purple button up dress

It didn't matter much anyways.

If you liked it why did you care so much about others?

A sudden loud snap of a branch as two boys fell made your head snap towards the sound.

Two boys, one with short platinum blonde hair and the other with shoulder-length black hair. The blond one gave you a surprised expression as your own face twisted into a look of confusion and slight agitation.

No one seemed to dare break the silence. The wind made the trees brush together slightly. After a few very long moments the blond one opened his mouth.

"Fuck."

Patrick Hocksetter

You found out about the Bowers Gang before they even had the chance to process that fact you were in their classes.

Yes, you were new. Yes, you were already used to being the new kid.

And yes, there was only one more month left of school. But you needed to be there for the Exams.

Stupid.

You sighed and walked into the class you were dreading the most.

Science. For one reason.

Because you had been placed beside one of the biggest pervs in the school ( and apparently someone who kept flies in a pencil box ) Patrick Hocksetter.

He was hot, you had to admit. With his black hair and his beady eyes.

Frowning slightly, you walked into the room quickly and sat beside him. Placing your books on the desk and brushing your hair out of your face lazily.

Patrick watched your movements very closely. What the fuck were you doing? Weren't you scared? He was sure you would've already heard what type of person he was.

Why were you so different?

Belch Huggins ∞

You were beyond frustrated. Pissed even.

Of course, your dad was a lazy fuck and he drank a lot, but did that really mean you had to clean his car from top to bottom?

Meaning you had to clean the inside and the outside and make sure his baby girl was polished and pretty so he could drive around with his weird lust filled state.

He cared more about this car then he did about your mom.

You heard the sound of someone coming up behind you, you knew that it was probably your father, stumbling towards you, a drunk smile on his face. Instead, a different voice called out.

"Hey, what type of car is that?" The voice seemed to be right behind you. So, you screamed turned around and almost punched the poor boy.

He dropped to the floor to ignore the oncoming punch and you immediately started to apologize but then felt anger.

"Don't you know walking up to a random stranger is stupid, you scared the living daylights out of me." You growled the boy had short brown hair covered with a hat, his shirt had a Metallica band plastered on it and you sighed.

"It's my dads." You frowned and helped him up.

He smiled weakly and nodded.

"I haven't seen you around here? New?" He asked you shrugged.

"I guess so. My mom died and so I'm living with my deadbeat dad. Surprised he even got custody." You explained and the boy laughed nervously.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. Well my names Reginald, you can call me Reggie or Belch." He smiled holding out his hand, you smiled slightly and shook it.

"My names Y/n, I don't have a nickname but you can call me what you want. Considering it would be nice to have a friend."