Pref. 9 ≫ Nsfw : where you guys normally do it

Henry Bowers ✡︎His bedroom - He surprisingly likes to keep your sex life a secret as to what you guys do

Henry Bowers ✡︎
His bedroom
- He surprisingly likes to keep your sex life a secret as to what you guys do.
- of course everyone knows you do it. But he dislikes the thought of people getting to see you when your having sex.

"Ah~Henry." You moaned as his fingers thrusted inside you, they curled slightly, causing your chest to rise into his, his lips kissing harshly against your skin. Leaving red and purple marks. His breathing had fitted ragged as the boner grew tighter against his boxers

"Come for me y/n~" he grunted into your ear, his finger Hohn faster and harder. Causing you to moan a little bit louder. Your mouth popping open into a small O shape. The tightness in your stomach was quick to break as your second orgasm washed over your tired body.

You didn't notice him take off his boxers but you did realize when his tip pressed against your folds, a sharp inhale was all you could do before Henry snickered.

"I hope your ready babe. I'm gonna make sure your mine and mine only."

Victor Criss
His couch
- When you guys are in the mood he just takes you where ever you are.
- It doesn't matter really, but it mostly happens on movie nights, when his parents are out of town and he has you sleeping over.

You giggled as his hands caressed your sides. His touch ticking you slightly as he continued to kiss you. A small smile on his own lips.

Your shirt was already off, leaving you in just your skirt and bra. He had somehow gotten your underwear off so he could rub small circles on your clit. Causing your body to jolt every other second. His own shirt and pants were off, his boxers getting pulled off slowly by your own hands.

"Do you always have to t-tease me so much." You giggles quietly, moaning softly as his finger pushed down harder. Victor pretended to think about it as he shrugged, pulling his hand away.

"I'll hurry if that's what you want."

Within a second, he thrusted into you, causing you to curse sharply. Victor chuckled in your ear causing you to smack his back lightly.

"F-fuck you." You whispered.

"I will." He smirked. Pressing his hand onto your hip as he used his other on to grip your thigh. Pulling you in to meet each one of his thrusts. Your moaning causing him to grunt.

Patrick Hocksetter
Anywhere ( not surprisingly )
- He honestly doesn't care. The library? Fuck yeah. His room? Duh. His parents room? Of ducking course.
- He's always turned on by you so if you even tease him a little bit he's ready to just fuck you into oblivion.

The bell rang, letting the kids now to go home.

Your back was pressed against the bathroom stall. As Patrick picked you up to wrap your legs around him. His teeth biting at every part of your skin he could get at, causing you to let out hushed groans of pain and pleasure. He changed the position quickly. Sitting you in the top of the toilet, spreading your legs.

"Already wet?" He asked in a taunting tone, his fingers gently pressing against the wet spot on your underwear causing you to moan, you quickly put your knuckle in your mouth to keep your voice down.

Patrick did quick work of pulling your underwear to your ankles as he leaned forward. Biting down on your inner thigh and chuckling at how your legs threatened to snap against his head.

"You don't wanna do that sweet cheeks. I'll make sure to go rough this time if you do." He shrugged, lapping his tongue against your bare and soaking folds. Causing a forceful shiver to run down your spine as you threw your head back.

"Don't react so strongly fear. You've ridden this tongue before. I'm gonna make sure this bathroom is covered with just you." He husked, suddenly shoving his tongue inside you. One hand pressed against the wall as the other entangled into his hair.

"Aw~ Fuck Patrick~" you whispered out of pure ecstasy.

Belch Huggins ∞
His car, duh
- Since he likes being alone with you, you guys go on rides and it usually goes down fast.
- Of course you're on top, but he is always the controlling one.

You cradled Reggies hips. Your back pressed against his steering wheel. He had shit his car off so his horn wouldn't cause to much annoyance, even though the two of you were in a pretty disclosed place.

"Be careful hun. Don't want you getting hurt." He whispered as he pushed you down on his boner. Grinding you against him. A small whimper excited your mouth as he kissed your jaw.

"Trust me. Tonight I'm gonna fuck you hard." He whispered, an obvious smile on his own lips. You heard him undo his buckle as you pushed your shorts and underwear off on leg, letting them dangle off your other ankle. Belch pushed your down on his cock. A small grunt escaping his own mouth as his eyes fluttered closed.

He pushed you up and pulled you down over and over as he quickened his pace. Whispered dirty things into your ear about how he would fuck you till you couldn't move, and how you might need to be careful for a while.