╳ Request Pref. 8 ≫ Reacting to you getting hit during an argument

Request by: @uabestboi

Henry Bowers ✡︎

⇢ It's no lie that you guys fight. You'll have big ones and little ones but never once had he hit you, well except that one time.
⇢ You had recently applied for a certain university, though when you got accepted it meant that you also needed to move and Henry didn't like that idea.
⇢ He tried explain how he wanted you with him, he didn't want your love to be torn apart. Of course soon the small fight because one filled with loud screams and yelling that made neighbours uncomfortable.
⇢ Then he had hit you, it was hard, but it left a stinging feeling on your cheek. You couldn't do anything and you stood there frozen.
⇢ It had git Henry harder. He had promised himself and you that he would never do that. He wasn't gonna be one his dad. You had to leave. Though after a night of talking to Beverly you decided to go back and talk.
⇢ Henry promised he would never do it again, and you believed him. You both decided maybe it would be best for you both to go. That way you wouldn't be split up. The relationship is healthy. Of course it was a big hip for both of you when he hit you but you worked it out and he hadn't hit you since.

Victor Criss

⇢ Okay, he has hit you three times. And each time you broke up.
⇢ The first time was a simple snack to your face, The second time was a harder slap. Then the third time...
⇢ You tried explaining to him that he can't just leave his house and show up at yours whenever he pleaded, because sometimes you can't be with him all the time. This made Victor very mad and he had thrown a punch. His hand closed.
⇢ You had broken up with him for a total of six months. The bruise on your eyes was lied about, as you told friends and family that you had hit your face with you locker one day. Of course they all knew that was a lie, since Victor had a bruise along his knuckles too.
⇢ You had decided that if you wanted to save whatever you guys had you needed to leave, and so you did. It wasn't easy at all, but it was the right choice. You forced Victor to go into counseling and you had to go to therapy for a little while. Since you were scared it would happen again.
⇢ Though, Victor apologized and every tine he got angry after that he would simply take a deep breath and walk away. Though the scars he left were still visible. The flinching when he would raise his hand, or the way you would try and cover your face when his voice would raise. It wasn't easy, but you guys managed to figure things out for you both.

Patrick Hocksetter

⇢ Okay we all know that your relationship with Patrick isn't exactly the healthiest. He can pick and pick and say that he's the victim when in reality, you have more bruises to prove that your mostly the victim.
⇢ He git you multiple times. He said sorry each time and you stayed. Why? Because he told you that if you left he wouldn't have anything to live for anymore.
⇢ You see, you liked to think that there was more good times that bad times. You liked to tell others that Patrick wasn't a bad guy. He just had unsolved issues.
⇢ One night, you had rolled over and laid on the other side of the bed because you were too git and Patrick was more of a drive than a freezer. He hit you for that.
⇢ You yelled at him. Finally realizing that if he truly lived you. Those punches wouldn't of landed, and he would've gotten help.
⇢ you left patrick. Because you are a magnificent person on your own, and you don't need anyone to tell you otherwise.

Belch Huggins ∞

⇢ once. He hit you once and it wasn't even on purpose. He was under his car trying to fix something and you had handed him a wrench.
⇢ Turns out that wasn't the one he needed and he went to ask for another one though you were a little closer than he though and caught you right in the cheek.
⇢ it left a booboo.
⇢ You had never seen a man cry before and honestly you had to admit, the fact he was more worried about you than the scratch in the side of his car was slightly comforting.
⇢ Belch apologized so much, and even now, two years later he'll say sorry for cutting your cheek open.
⇢ He's lucky to have you and your lucky to have him.