→ Victor

Victor x Reader
A happy inconvenience
Warning: talk of abortion
Sorry this is kinda shitty :/// it isn't edited yet so bare with me

Your leg was shaking. The walls of the bathroom seemed to be closing in on you, you couldn't breathe.

The stupid white stick was placed on the edge of the sink. Two pink lines in the middle.

You and Vic had always been so careful.

Hot tears were streaming down your face. You were 19. You might've had a job, and you and Vic might've had an apartment but taht didn't mean you guys were ready for a kid. Fuck, Victor hadn't even popped the question. You weren't even thinking about marriage.

You couldn't have a baby when your parents AND his parents wanted you two too we'd before committing to that type of thing.

You looked up towards the mirror. Your eyes were red. Your cheeks flushed.

You were glad Victor was at Work. You didn't want him to ask you what was wrong. You needed to get rid of this problem.

The fear that racked your brain, was overwhelming, every possibility running to your mind and playing.

You opened the door of the bathroom. Wiping your face before slowly walking your self to the phone like in your room, shakily sitting yourself on the side of the bed before dialling a number.

"Hello?" A small feline voice answered.

"Hey Bev, I need you too come over. If you can." You breathed, trying not sob, though Bev saw through your small lie.

"Y/n? What's wrong? I'll be over in a minute." She answered hanging up the phone and giving you no time to answer her.

Slowly you found yourself crawled up into a ball on the middle of the bed. You heard the door open and soon your red headed friend burst through the bedroom door. A look of worry and panic spread across her face when she saw you.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" She asked, sitting beside you. Though as she examined you, the answer slowly became more and more unclouded. "Oh hun, are you?" She asked, her question cutting off. But you knew what she wanted to know.

You took a deep breath, sniffling before nodding and looking towards her.

"We've always been so careful. It's no fair Bev. If my parents find out, you can forget about them being in my life! Fuck, and we both know Victor's folks won't be of any help either." You snapped. Starting to sob again. Bev was quick to run your back and shush you, waiting till your sobs softened before talking again.

"Are you even sure? Tests could be false." She whispered, though you were quick to point out the millions of other boxed and tests you were gonna need to hide later. "Hun, don't worry. How about me and you visit the doctor? We can have this over with in no time."

Bev helped you sit up as you thought abiut it for a second. What Victor didn't know won't kill him...right?

When you came back home, Victor was sitting in the couch watching T.V. His look relaxed, and slightly tired. You felt your anxiety spike through the roof again. The doctors visit didn't help your suspicions.

You had been pregnant. With child. Expecting. But after being talked into something from Bev. It was safe to say that you were no longer.

You didn't expect it to take such a toll on you. The 'baby' had been nothing but a bunch of cells, well that's what the doctor said anyways. But what about the heart? You quickly ignored Victor, hoping he was too tired to notice anything.

You were correct about that of course.

He didn't even notice you until your curled yourself up beside him. It took everything in your not to cry right there. All you wanted was him to hold you. But you were scared.

"Love? Your shaking are you okay?" Victor asked after holding you for a bit. You looked up at him and shook your head. Though this time victor noticed. He pushed you back, not roughly but enough so he could look at you more clearly.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" He asked softly. Rubbing your arm, you started crying again, everything you did today coming back in waves of depression and exhaustion.

"The tests kept coming back positive, and I didn't know what to do. We aren't married? We haven't eloped. If our parents found out we would be cut off on both sides, so I called Bev because I didn't know what to do and we went to the doctor and I-I-"

"Y/n." Victor snapped you out of your panick. Pulling you into a hug. His hands rubbing your back. "Babe, tell me."

"I was pregnant. Bev took me to the doctor, he confirmed it but then I wasn't." You whispered.

Victor was quiet for a moment before his voice cracked in your ear.

"Why did you call me?"

"I was scared! I'm not ready to have a baby. We live in a one bedroom apartment, that we can barely afford. We both work only part time jobs because we wanted to go to school. But didn't. Babe. I know I shouldn't of made such a decision without you but, I didn't want you to be mad at me for being pregnant." You sighed into his arms. Victors grip became tighter, and soon you could hear him crying too.

"Y/n, I would never get mad at you, and I u defat and why you did it in the first place so I won't blame you, but next time, you need to let me know."

You nodded, trying to catch your breath as the two of you held on to each other tighter. You were both hurt, but you were healing, even if it took three months, or three years. It would all be okay. And you knew that. Because you had Vic, and Vic had you.