╳ Request Pref. 2 ; You find a stray animal

Request by: @UwUcherrycolatearsHenry Bowers ✡︎

Henry Bowers ✡︎

Henry grumbled a few curses as he stomped through snow and slush. It was finally spring, but that didn't mean it was warm enough to melt away all the snow that fell during the winter. Some places were puddles, other were ice, some snow was still freshly white while other places were gross and brown and slushy.

Henry hated this time of year. For this specific reason. Rain boots were too thin and never kept his toes warm, boots would get wet and water would leak straight them and get his socks wet while sneakers were shitty during this weather in general.

He turned the corner, his head shooting up when he heard a small bark.

He froze in place when he saw you knelt down on your knees a few yards in front of his. Of course he knew it was you right away.

You were his for Christ's sake, and he wanted to know why the hell you were on your knees looking like a fucking psycho. Though when you turned, a small puppy in your hands he swore that he felt his heart stop.

The puppy was barely bigger than your hands cupped together, it was white with black on its ears and paws. Small whimpers escaped its mouth as you gently rubbed its head. Taking your sweater off to wrap the small pup inside it, as to keep it warm and toasty.

Henry groaned loudly, causing you to snap your head towards him, when you realized it was only Henry you smiled widely. Waving your hand wildly. Henry simply rolled his eyes, taking his jacket off his own shoulders and draping it over you. Kissing your cheek lightly whispering about how much he missed you.

The dog in you hands whimpered, causing your face to redden.

"Well Henry, want to come over? We can find a name for her." You suggested, smiling up at Henry who put his arm around your waist, he shrugged.

"Sure thing, but I think she should be named Bella." He shrugged as you two walked down the road.

Victor Criss

Victor was literally skipping out the doors as soon as the bell rang. It was close to Valentine's Day and he had the perfect thing to give you.

He decided that he would get you chocolate, y/f/p ( your favourite pop ) and a new overthrow for you bed, since you had complained and complained about yours being too old and worn out.

He denied the ride from Belch before heading home, deciding he would grab his money, steal some from his dad and walk his way to the store, then meet you at your house before going to see Henry.

Though when he turned the corner, he froze slightly when he saw you, leaning against the kissing bridge sides, holding something furry and small in your hands. Victor squinted his eyes, trying to see what it was, but before he could strain on it too much, he saw a small ferret crawl up your arm. A cute laugh left your lips as the animal crawled onto your head, squeaking and making smaller noises as it rolled around.

Victors lips twitched into a genuine smile. You looked so cute. Just staring at the animal. Petting it and letting it do what it wanted. He was so caught up in staring at you, he didn't notice that you saw him.

"Hey Vic! Look what I found!" You yelled, smiling childishly as you ran up to Victor. Holding the ferret out towards him.

"I wanna name him benè, pronounced 'bean' but spelt like B E N and an e with a fancy French comma thing you know!" Your voice got higher and higher with each word, as you fussed about your new pet. Excitement dripping from every word. Causing Vic to smile brighter.

"Benè sounds like a lovely name babe."

Patrick Hocksetter

You and Patrick walked side by side, hand in hand, you talked about your dad while Patrick simply listened. Watching how you curled your lips when your smiled and how they would falter when talking about something you disliked.

"You know, I just realized Halloween is coming and WE don't have a costume!" You suddenly gasped, Patrick was startled slightly as his hands grip, tightened on yours.

You continued to explain what you two should be and how to get ready for it. His eyes so focused on the way your lips moved it didn't notice you stop until you pulled his arm, nearly bringing him down.

"Look, Pat." You pointed towards a small brown box before letting go of Patrick's hand and walking towards it quickly. Patrick sighed, shrugging before shoving his hands in his pockets and following you. When you reached the box he half expected you to take the whole box in general, so when you opened it to reveal a brown kitten. He was kinda shocked.

As soon as the small cat was in your arms, you started listing names and explaining how this cat was yours from now on.

"Maybe Venus, or Eden, or Cocoa, or maybe even Roe! Short for Charolette." You excitedly rambled, looking at Patrick for any sense of happiness or look taht would give you a hint towards a name.

Patrick just shrugged kissing your lips.

"How about Venus. I don't mind that one, plus I can call her Vee. Like the letter." He chuckled to himself and helped you up, kissing your lips again before smirking, "now let's hurry up to my house so I can make fuck you." He shrugged bluntly, causing your face to redden. Smacking him with the hand that didn't have the cat in it.

"Shut it Pat, we still need to go to the store and get things for Venus."

Belch Huggins

Belch was happy. You were gonna take him to meet your parents. He was excited because he wanted to get involved with everything you had.

Of course he was scared. He didn't want to make a bad impression on his first day. So he was quick to go home, explain to the boys he would be unavailable tonight no matter what.

He showered and combed his hair nicely. Though as he was getting dressed his phone rang. His groaned.

Hadn't he told Henry not to bother him?

"Babe! Okay, you need to come down by Bev's! Now now!" You exclaimed. Though he didn't need an explanation, he quickly threw on a t-shirt and black pants before rushing his way to the red heads house.

When he parked his car, he heard you call his name and then he saw you figure running up to him, your hands behind your back.

You kissed him softly before smiling.

"Okay okay, you need to guess what it is! It's your present for being the best boyfriend ever!" You smiled, hoping you and down, a small whimper coming from behind your back.

Belch felt his brows furrow slightly.

"An....animal?" He whispered slightly, confusion lingering in his voice as he tried to think about what you were talking about.

You looked as if you wanted to clap your hands but you couldn't. You hands coming from behind your back to reveal a small kitten, it's fur white as snow, it's eyes a dark green colour. It's nose link like your cheeks were.

Belch was so surprised that he hadn't realized he took the kitten in his arms. The small lick of its course tongue snapping him out of his daze.

He chuckled slightly. Kissing you again as the cat licked his chin.

"Your such a clown. But I love you." He snickered."