Pref. 5 ≫ Nsfw : First time

Henry Bowers ✡︎ ➵ Well, the first time having sex would be a big deal for both of you

Henry Bowers ✡︎
Well, the first time having sex would be a big deal for both of you. He wouldn't wait for too long but would also try and make sure that you wanted it too. At first, he wanted your first time to be special and soothing. But then y'all ended up in the back of the library.

It all started out because Henry wanted to get a book.

To be completely honest, you kinda forgot how it happened, one moment you had given him a quick kiss then the next his tongue was down your throat and his hands were pulling your shirt off.

➵ He hates to admit it but, he almost came when you kissed his neck, he had been a couple of thrusts in when you licked the shell of his ear and kissed below it slightly. His body nearly gave out.

➵ He likes when you scratch his skin, and or leave marks. Though explaining why he had very prominent marks to his dad was hard when he asked.

Victor Criss
Victor was shy and very slow during your first time. He was so scared he would hurt you or you'd suddenly say you didn't want this. You guys had your first time on his couch ( which was a bad idea considering his parents weren't home but were due to be there any second.

When you guys started it had been a passionate kiss, then slowly but surely he laid you down on the couch and undressed you.

No matter how much he hates to tell people, he had to come on your stomach during your first time, because neither of you had a condom and the moment his hands were pressed against your breasts he knew he didn't want to stop.

He also ended up eating you out, which was a very pleasurable experience. He didn't go too hard but the way his tongue moved made you wonder if he was really a virgin.

Sex was very vanilla meaning it was soft and slow and he was so worried about hurting you. He even tried to make you less nervous by telling you how perfect you were.

Patrick Hocksetter
Okay, so your first time was in the bathroom stall two weeks before you had started dating. Reasoning? Math made him horny. You guys started dating afterwards because he realized that you had given him what he wanted during sex without asking him what he liked.

He had no problem telling people you guys fucked before you dated which caused rumours to spread but you didn't mind.

Do you really think Patrick was gentle? No. He had fucked you against the wall. Pounding in and out of you as hard as you could, before you knew it, you had 3 orgasms while he only had one.

Patrick joked around a lot during your first time. Telling you he'd stop if you didn't quiet down and even tickled your neck slightly to try and make the air less embarrassing which made the whole situation lighter in your mind

Surprisingly (not) he happened to have a condom in his wallet. But nonetheless, you both knew eventually the need for condoms would be a long lost memory between you two.

Belch Huggins ∞
Your first time having sex didn't happen till a full year after you guys had started dating, he made sure both you and him were comfortable with showing the most intimate parts of your bodies. Your guys first time was also in the back of his car due to the fact neither of you wanted to go home.

After this incident, you made sure to 'accidentally' touch his cock more often. As it usually ended up into soft car sex.

He tried to joke around but instead ended up embarrassing himself.

Unlike some of the other boys you two used a condom and you also happened to be on the pill.

During sex, he wasn't scared to show you how weak he could get. But instead showed you every single part of him he could show the gang at all.