╳ Request → Belch

Stalker/obsessive!Belch x Tutor!Reader
Mania Love
Request by : @princesssarahkel

Mania usually flows out of a desire to hold ones partner in high esteem, and wanting to love and be loved in this way, seeing specialness in this interaction.

This type of love leads a person into a type of madness and obsessiveness. To a manic lover, love is a means of rescue, or a reinforcement of value.

Belch couldn't really pin point the exact moment he had fell for you. It seemed like the beginning of the year, when you first entered the school, was so long ago, when in reality it was just a couple months.

Sometimes he though it was the moment when you saved him from getting in trouble in class, or how you would always help him with his homework, or maybe it was when you told him that your tutoring sessions were brought down to only five dollars a night because you really liked hanging out with him.

All he really knew was that he was utterly in live with you, and honestly, he didn't know what to do.

His live had been so small at first. Blushing at the sight of you. Smiling at the sound of your name. Even laughing at whatever joke you made. Though as time went on, he just felt the love get stronger and stronger and soon (even though he hated to admit it) he was following you often.

This angered the Bowers Gang a lot, mostly b Ev dude now. They didn't have someone to drive them around. Though after finding out about you, and his little obsession, they tried to give him an easier time.

He saw you on Mondays, Wednesday's and Friday's. But during the days he didn't have you at his house, he was mostly watching you in the library or hiding behind a menu at the cafe you usually went to after school.

He liked knowing everything that you did, and it helped knowing that you weren't well known in the dating scene. You had turned down multiple guys, and even told half of the school to leave you alone or else.

He liked that about you. You definitely weren't shy, but at the same time he knew you had the softest heart. He described his watching as protecting you. He didn't want you to get hurt, and quite frankly he didn't exactly trust a lot of the boys in town, and it made him feel better knowing that you were safe and in his sight. He wasn't at the point where he would follow you home and wait outside, because he knew in the warmth of your bed, that you were just as safe as you were with him there.

He liked congratulating himself a lot by how much he knew about you.

Your favourite colour. Favourite season. The place you enjoyed eating at, what you liked to get most of the time and even what section of the library you usually went to in order to find new books.

He was surprised by how much you read in the three hours you sat in the library. Reading silently and smiling to yourself as if you were envisioning yourself in the books you read.

Belch felt happy, nonetheless, at the end of each day. Because he always learned something new. No matter how small it was or how big it matter. He knew almost everything. Well everything he wanted to know so far.

You packed your books in your bag, throwing it over your shoulder before heading downstairs, kissing your mom goodbye on the cheek and hugging your dad. Explain that once again, you would not be home till later because you had a tutor session today.