Pref. 7 ≫ Relationship

Henry ✡︎• Hot couple- Make-outs in the hallways

Henry ✡︎
• Hot couple
- Make-outs in the hallways. Secret hookups in the bathrooms. Holding hands and sharing a locker.
- That's probably the words people used to describe what your relationship.
- You guys had every class together, though he wasn't always there, meaning he had made a good point by saying 'there's no point in going to the same classroom and having to meet up somewhere. Just come to my locker.'
- It was a sweet gesture.
- Victor, and Patrick didn't mind the relationship. Yeah, Patrick would definitely smash but he respected the way Henry loved her. Victor thought she could do better but never once made her feel discouraged about him.
- Belch only disliked it because Henry never wanted to hang out with them anymore.

Victor Criss
•Weirdly cute couple?
- People honestly thought that the two of you were good friends until y'all kissed.
- You guys helped each other with homework and sometimes trips to the library were considered dates.
- You lived spending all your time with him and he loved spending time with you as well.
- Something about you two made everyone stop and stare. The way Victor would smile at your laughs. The way you would giggle at anything he said, even though the relationship was new, everyday felt like you had been together for years.
- Henry and Patrick disliked it. They didn't like how Victor started to ignore them sometimes and how 'happy and done' he seemed.
- Belch liked it, Vic never asked for a ride anymore, and you didn't ask for money as much.

Patrick Hocksetter
Horny as hell Couple.
- Y'all were always kissing, or fucking. He did care where but when? All the time.
- Being an official couple made a ton of people confused and shocked the school.
- They never really thought that a guy like Patrick could stay committed to one girl. Maybe expected him to cheat on her or to leave her after he was finished but after 5 months people realized he was in love.
- He had showed love in many ways and some of them weren't the best but they were cute somewhat.
- Victor didn't like it because he thought you two were toxic for each other. Though he hadn't proved himself right now wrong he still kept his opinions loud and clear.
- Henry and belch thought it was okay but also didn't agree with it.

Belch Huggins ∞
Car rides and bubblegum couple.
- Fucking sweeter than candy.
- Your relationship was very soft and comfortable. It took a while before you two kissed but when you did the both of you were addicted.
- Belch loved taking you for car rides and also loved holding your hand over his counsel.
- You lived running your fingers through his hair and kissing his forehead.
- People at school weren't surprised to know Belch had chosen someone as innocent and sweet as you, but they were surprised that you had went for him.
- All three boys thought your relationship was fine. They did dislike having to sit in the backseat and watch the two of you act lovey Dovey but they had no problem.