→ Patrick

Darkness shines in all of us 
Au: he killed someone ( you)
※※

Derry, Maine was a very spectacular place during the summer, from the flowers to the perfectly green water. The way that leaves would dance lightly in the wind as the sun seemed to kiss your skin ever so slightly, but enough to cause a red tinge letting you know a sunburn was growing.

But winter was a whole different situation. A whole other experience.

There was only one word you could find for it; Elegant.

The snow was always so delicate falling to the ground. The way it would hug the grass and tree branches. The way it would fall ever so softly from the sky to create piles and piles of white fluff. Fluff that would mould in your hands with enough heat. Fluff that was so soft when it fell against the skin of your face. And fingers.

You loved it when it would fall onto your hair. Creating such an angelic looking crown.

Walking to school you found yourself fascinated by the snow. You loved how the cold would bite at every piece and inch of skin it could get too. You loved how it would cause the tip of your nose and fingers to turn red. You loved that wintertime meant days that were filled with hot chocolate in front of a small fire.

You didn't mind how cold it made you. You didn't mind how red it made your face and fingers.

"Hey, mouse," Patrick smirked as he walked out from behind you. You smiled and grabbed onto his arm.

"Hey, Pat." You smiled when he bent down to kiss you, his lips were rough against yours. Yours were warm and smooth while he was dry and cold. You had stopped to quickly apply some lip chap to his rough lips and smiled before kissing him again. He smiled as well. Rolling his eyes out of annoyance.

He bent his arm around yours and continued walking.

This is how mornings usually were ever since you guys started dating. He stopped getting rides from Belch and started walking with you. He would walk you home, then get a ride to hang out with his friends.

He would do anything to keep anyone from walking with you no matter who it would be. Looking at you now. Your red lips, your h/c hair with small snowflakes. The thought of just pausing this moment blew his mind and he couldn't believe how smart he actually was.

"Y/n, can we skip today? I wanna show you something." Pat asked softly. You were taken back from such a request but nodded your head hesitantly. Patrick never usually came up with ideas when wanting to skip. He always wanted to get high with the gang and fuck the shit out of you but never once had he done this. It seemed sweet enough. Maybe it was for your new blossoming relationship?

"Yeah, where too?" You asked and Pat shrugged, his black hair covered the look on his face but you knew it was one with unsatisfactory. Patrick knew you would think that. Though instead, his face was rather scary. Unknown to this gentle soul beside him.

"Shut up. You'll see when we get there." He growled you rolled your eyes, nodding.

Such an attitude was normal from your cold-hearted boyfriend. You just chose not to pay much attention to it. So you continued to walk with him. Stopping so you could kiss him every so often.