→ Henry ( pt. 2 )

Henry x Reader
Hot Summer Nights

1 year earlier (basically)

You sighed in soft content. The sun shining on your skin, the warmth soaking into every pore showing on your body.

You were currently sun bathing, a small thing you could usually be found doing when the sun was out and the wind was non existent, you laid out a lawn chair in the front yard, placed a small white table beside it, that held your lemonade and a small bowl of fruits, and you wore a decent bikini, wanting to soak up all the sun you could get before nighttime.

Of course you knew almost certainly that you would probably be staying outside for a while longer even after the sun set.

Though it was only noon, so the sun wasn't close to coming down, if anything the colours of the sun rise were still noticeable if you looked at the sky long enough, but otherwise the sky was a light blue, some pale clouds slowly moved along the sky. Forming unknown shapes as they bunched together slowly and smoothly.

"Hey Y/n, don't stay out here too long. You'll get a wicked sun burn." Your brother called from the porch. You sat up quickly, sending him a glare, pushing stray pieces of hair from your face before scoffing.

"I don't burn idiot. I'll turn on the sprinkler soon, Beverly will be here in about an hour." You explained shortly before lying back down.

Your brother grumbled a few words before walking back inside. You sighed deeply as you laid back down into the chair.

all was suddenly peaceful again. you tilted your head slightly, letting the suns warmth kiss your skin lightly. The warmth and peace of it all made the small flutter of your heart seem loud and out of place.

Until a group of laughter made you sit back up again. You were reasy to freak at your brother again, opening your mouth to tell him to go back inside or else, but your voice was cut off when you realized who all stood before you.

Before you stood Henry Bowers, Victor Criss and Patrick Hocksetter. Three of the four boys whom built the Bowers gang.

You didn't have time to feel any other emotion than surprise. Out of pure instinct you covered your bare stomach.

"I have to admit. It is nice enough for sun bathing. It's just a surprise you'd be so bold to do it on the open. You know how men think." Patrick snickered culture causing your face to twist into a sickened expression.

"That's cool thanks." You shot back.

"Calm down Patrick. She's beautiful and all, but not really our type, right Henry?" Victor joked. Elbowing Henry slightly. Henry nodded slightly before rolling his eyes.

"Let's go." He grumbled, pulling victor and Patrick away from the scene, though the obvious glance at you was not lost as you stared back at him. His burning eyes pulling you in, pushing a large blush to appear along your cheeks.

"Shut up before I make you." Henry growled at Patrick. Belch had dropped them off on Victors road. In a hurry mostly because it was almost lunch and he was hungry. Though it dawned on the other boys that Belch was also reluctant to go down Victor's street. For whatever unknown reason. Henry just didn't push it because it didn't matter much. So Belch might've had a secret. Didn't they all at some point?